Mister Carter Letteri

• Dedicated to Everyone Reading, Voting, Commenting and Suppoting!!

- _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ -

Hey my Muffins!!!

CHECK OUT THE DEDICATION!!!! YEAH WHOO!! To those reading on their apps... It dedicated to those Reading, Voting, Commenting and Supporting me!! You guys really are GREAT!!!

New chapter!!

A new Character!!

I need ideas for possible celebs to play my characters... ANY IDEAS?? Comment and tell me...

Also Comment and tell me who you think might be the stalker...

(The quote is my own... So not a quote from someone famous...)

Incredibly rushed! But I rushed it to update faster to THANK EVERYONE that VOTED, COMMENTED, READ (and is still reading) and FANNED me!!!!

TWO unknown POV in this chapter COMMENT and tell me who you think it is...

- _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ -

--CHAPTER--FOUR--

The definition of love according to the dictionary is to have a great liking or affection to one person or a loved one; a sweetheart. With that, one could say I loved her but the question is does she love me back?

The greatest thing is to love, but also to be loved. Seeing her everyday but never being able to call her mine, is frustrating me beyond words.

I know so much about her, I even know her favourite quote. 'The truth and the lies. The light and the darkness. The good and the evil. These lights are shone upon thee, the one that you choose will shine upon the path you walk. It might be the darkness overwhelming the light or the light might outshine the darkness.'

I want to hold her in my arms, comfort her when she had nightmares, kiss her cute nose, oh hell I could think of so much more.

I want her to love me as well; I made a promise that I will, when she seems ready, do everything in my power to make her mine, at any cost.

* * (A/N: TeeHee)

The moment I stepped into school the news reached me; Alice, a fifteen year old girl had gone missing over the weekend. It was reported that she was taken from her room whilst everyone was sleeping. She apparently disappeared without a trace.

The school had sent out a warning that everyone was to move in pairs and arrange with other families parents that friends sleep over at each other's homes thus lessening the chance that an awkward situation if you were to sleep with your parents.

"Morning, students. A tragedy has struck our school, a student has gone missing over the weekend, we ask any of the students that might know anything to either come speak to me or contact the police," the principle's voice crackled through the speaker, the whole class atmosphere saddened at the mention of Alice.

I never knew her personally but I have talked to her, sometimes just passed her in the hallway. I would pay my respect to her but I will not be sad that she is gone, I could see in her way of life, her eyes, that she was incredibly happy. I just hoped that where ever she was she wasn't in pain and that she would be returned to her parents free from any harm.

The school day was cut short when we were all called to the hall for a prayer to Alice and for some of her friends to say a few words, I know it was harsh and that a lot of people missed her, but they were treating her like she was dead, not missing.

I sent up a silent request asking for her to just be returned safely, we were dismissed shortly after. De'Shawn was walking silently next to me, deep in thought.