Logan and Michael

Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry! I know it was a long wait and I'm SORRY!

PLEASE forgive me!

I like this chapter... It was fun to write!

I'll give you a million cupcakes if you tell me you like it too...

- _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ -

--CHAPTER--TWELVE--

--Miriska--

My mouth fell open. "Alix, what are you doing here? How did you find me?"

"We have to leave, I'm here to get you out of here. That man who is 'protecting' you is not who he says he is. I'm here to take you back."

What did he mean by that? Damaine has been nothing but kind to me why would that change? I know I'm naïve but something tells me that isn't going to change. "How did you find me, Alix? Take me back to who?"

"I traced your scent to here."

"Traced my scent? Like a dog?" Skepticism coloured my voice.

"Well, I am a-"

Ali fell to the ground, tremors running through him, but what freaked me out were his eyes. His once beautiful leaf green eyes kept flickering to a bloody red. A sudden gasp escaped from his lips, his eyes flickered back to the familiar green. I kneeled by his side.

He grabbed my shirt and pulled me closer.

"Get away from here, before he finds you. He's tracking me Miriska, he's taken me. I'm fighting it but I'm struggling, he's- he's strong Mir. He's in my head, I can feel him inside me. I'm sorry, so sorry." His words were clear, yet unclear, like he had trouble speaking.

I took his face in my hands, my brows furrowed. "What do you mean?"

"He's close; he's plans are finally falling into place." 

The tremors ran through him again, his eyes momentarily changed to red before going back to green, but this green was different. It was cold and hard, it held no warmth or happiness.

I knew this was what he talked about, I tried to get up but his hand, that still had a firm rip on my shirt, tightened. He suddenly sat up and pulled me with him.

Someone grabbed me from behind, one hand enveloped my wrists, pulling them together and another slipped over my mouth so that no sound could be uttered from me. He (I'm assumed it to be a man, since he had incredibly large hands...) pulled me against a hard, muscled body.

"Master will be pleased. Well done, soldier. Though he might not like that last bit. You know he doesn't like it when you fight it and disobey."

The voice was menacing yet strangely enough still had some measure of warmth. He pulled me backwards, towards the purr of a car.

His - who ever he was - mouth descended towards my ear. "Now, be a good girl and try not to struggle to much, okay?"

As if. I started struggling. I kicked backwards and was rewarded with a slight groan from my captor. I threw every part of my body, trying to escape from his hold. 

"Shit! Bring it to me, hurry!"

A shuffle and the click of a briefcase sounded behind me. Cliché, I know. A small prick in my neck halted my struggles, before spurring me along even more to get free. His hand slipped from my mouth and screams erupted from my mouth.