Chapter 27. Epilogue

Ben 10 belongs to Man of Action Studios and Cartoon Network

Monster Hunter belongs to Capcom

RWBY belongs to Rooster Teeth and Monty Oum

I only own my OC and Ultimate forms

Dedicated to Braedey95 and CorJayNelson

Zack Orion belong to Lewamusprime2016

(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)

Opening - Ben 10 Ultimate Alien Theme

(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)

It had been a few weeks since the Battle of Beacon and the deaths of Bagan and Queen Ghidorah. Recovery would take a very long time, but it was still possible. The Grimm have been exterminated by the remaining forces alongside Zack and Emma. Atlas quickly send their aide to Vale, as did Vacuo and Mistral. True, their Kingdoms have been enemies before, but now, they have united against a common foe.

The White Fang retreated, and when their acts of releasing Grimm unto innocent civilians was revealed, even Menagerie was disgusted and called for the halt of the White Fang. Outraged, they tried to retaliate, but that only worsened their own image.

Soon after, a portal appeared and the Plumbers, Ben and Rook arrived. Though shocked and surprised at the fact Emma was the Nemetrix and is Jack's girlfriend, they decided to let her become part of the family and Albedo was arrested and taken into custody. They later found Zack and Jack unconscious from where they're fighting Bagan and Queen Ghidorah, the latter receiving heavy amounts of damage, but is otherwise fine and they took him into a hospital.

Blake's father, Ghira Belladonna, was called for by the Plumbers for a meeting with the four Kingdoms. Atlas, along with the Schnee Dust Company, refused to meet with what they term "barbarians". However, they were swiftly overruled when Ben and Zack (Both threatened to turn unto Alien X) and the Plumbers sided with Ghira, saying they should be felt as equals as they did to aliens.

Soon, talks come out and Faunus rights improved drastically. Afterwards, more and more members left the White Fang and only a few die-hard loyalists to Adam Taurus remained. Cinder and her crew managed to escape and are still at large to this day. Their plans had been forcibly delayed to due not having the full Fall Maiden's powers.

(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)

Infirmary

Brown eyes snap open staring up at the infirmary room. Jack groaned as he sat up straight and looks at his surroundings.

"Glad to see you're awake." Jack turns to the left and sees Emma, Zack, Ben, Rook.

"Sup, Jacky." Ben said.

"Other than kicking Kaiju ass? I'm fine." Jack chuckling as he and Ben fist bump. He then stands up and looks at Max. "Magister Tennyson, sir." He saluted.