Chapter 11. The Mech Battle

Ben 10 belongs to Man of Action Studios and Cartoon Network

Monster Hunter belongs to Capcom

RWBY belongs to Rooster Teeth and Monty Oum

I only own my OC and Ultimate forms

(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)

Opening - Ben 10 Ultimate Alien Theme

(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)

Bumblebee rocketed down the streets of Vale. Yang taking turn after turn, Neptune hanging onto the back. Eventually reaching an alleyway and stops, Neptune was shocked with awe and terror. his goggles were askew and his hair was a mess.

On the rooftops above, Jack is in his Barioth form. It is a cat-like wyvern with winged hands, white scales and body, brown spikes all over it's body, an earwig-like tip at the end of the tail. It had a pair orange, 3 feet long sabers on its mouth with the tip being bloody red. And the MonTrix symbol on its chest.

He leapt down into the street stopping next to Yang

"Whoa, what the heck is that?" She asked.

A bright flash of light blue light consumes Barioth as it turns back as Jack. "Barioth. Fast, deadly and can give even the best hunters trouble." He explained.

"C'mon, my friends right in here." Yang said.

"And where exactly is...here?" Neptune raised his eyebrow.

Inside the club the music was blasting as Junior stood behind the bar fixing his tie. It was opening time in an hour or so the DJ stood alongside Melina and Miltia Malachite standing next to one another.

All of the sudden two of Junior's henchmen come in trying to close the door behind them. "Hurry! Close the door, she's coming!"

Junior saw this. "What are you two idiots doing?!" He yelled. Suddenly, the doors were blasted open. A new song began to play as Yang walked in.

"Guess who's back?" She said, with a smug look on her face. Eight guns were simultaneously pointed at her face by Junior's goons, the club music began to cut off, annoying her. Yang glares at the DJ booth.

The DJ pops his head out, seeing Yang staring at him and lifts the needle off the record before taking cover. Neptune peers out from over her shoulder.

"Yeah," He said. "So could you define friend for me?"

"Just try not to think about it." Jack said walking up next to her.