Chapter 5. The Offer

Ben 10 belongs to Man of Action Studios and Cartoon Network

Monster Hunter belongs to Capcom

RWBY belongs to Rooster Teeth and Monty Oum

I only own my OC and Ultimate forms

(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)

Opening - Ben 10 Ultimate Alien Theme

(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)

The next thing Jack and Nemetrix knew, they were at the Vale Police Department in the City of Vale where they are being held at the interrogation room. They were being lectured and scolded simultaneously by the blonde Huntress.

Jack couldn't help but sighing as they now has to deal with this blonde Huntress who thinks she has authority over them. He looked at the blonde woman looking at her scroll as she watched a recorded compilation video of him and  Nemetrix as Ultimate Rathalos and Ultimate Crabdozer defeating all of the White Fang members, them devolving back to her base forms and Nemetrix turning into Hypnotick as she and Jack escape from her. The video paused as the blonde woman was furiously lecturing them of their actions.

"I hope that you two realize that your actions tonight would not be taken lightly, young man. The both of you recklessly took on a group of Faunus terrorists who were armed and have years of experience of guerrilla warfare despite their misguidance for their goal of equality," Glynda said seriously, as she looked at Jack and Nemetrix while analyzing the recorded video of them and their transformations on her scroll.

"Ma'am, with all due respect, we were trying to stop the misguided Faunus from bringing even more harm and cause mayhem." Jack explains.

"And you didn't have to tell so loud when all we did was save civilians." Nemetrix asks sarcastically. "Now look here young lady!" Glynda finally snapped "Do you realize what your actions could have done?!" Nemetrix rolls her eyes.

"Which one? The one where me and Jack saved people or fighting those soldiers?" Glynda glared at her. "I believe you know which one I'm talking about and I hope you know the consequences of your actions."

That did it. Nemetrix stood up and glares murderously at Glynda. "Okay that's it! I've had enough!" Nemetrix snaps. "We were only trying to do the right and instead your angry at us!" She starts twisting on the Nemetrix symbol on her chest.

"Not if Panuncian has something to say about it!" She raise her left arm to slap the symbol, but Jack grabs her hand in the last second. She looks at him in slight shock. "What?"

"No, Nemetrix. We'll only be getting into further trouble if you do." Jack said in a calm tone, though his eyes narrowed. "However, I do agree with what you are about to do." He finishes.

"If it were up to me, you'd be sent home... with a pat on the back..." She said calmly.

"And a slap on the wrist!" she added firmly, hitting the table top with her crop.

"But, there is someone here to see you. Wait here," Glynda said as she exited the room quietly.

Once she left the room, Jack leaned on the table and let out a heavy sigh while Nemetrix continues to glare at where the door is.

"She sure knows how to deal with people." Jack thought sarcastically. He was just doing his job of protecting people whether it was his universe or not. Miss Goodwitch just had to scold them like children, but hey she was doing her job to protect people from her world. Plus, she didn't have to be so aggressive to on them.