Chapter 17. All Aboard the Grimm Express! Part 2

Ben 10 belongs to Man of Action Studios and Cartoon Network

Monster Hunter belongs to Capcom

RWBY belongs to Rooster Teeth and Monty Oum

I only own my OC and Ultimate forms

Dedicated to Braedey95 and CorJayNelson

(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)

Opening - Ben 10 Ultimate Alien Theme

(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)

At Beacon Academy, Team JNPR was busy preparing for their morning mission by getting a good night's rest.

Jaune turned over in his bed, mumbling. "...Waffles. What? No, Pyrrha, not right now." Suddenly his scroll rang, shattering his rest. "Hello?" But on the other end, there was nothing but static before the call cut out.

Jaune looked at the caller ID. "Ruby?"

(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)

In the morning after a filling breakfast of waffles, which Jaune was really excited to see for some reason, he shared his concerns about the situation with his team and Emma as they walked to their airship.

"I'm sure they're fine." Pyrrha said.

"You think?"

"Probably a butt dial." Nora said, skipping.

"Team RWBY has always performed exceptionally in the field and they have Jack, as well who is also a skilled fighter." Emma noted. "You guys should be focusing on our own mission."

"We're going to be deputies!"

"I don't know," Jaune said. "I just got this feeling..."

"Jaune..." Pyrrha said.

But then she was interrupted when the emergency warning system went off in Vale. It didn't take long for the alarm to go off at Beacon. Team JNPR looked around surprised while Nora and Emma shielded her ears.

Jaune made a split-second decision. "We're changing our mission. Everyone on board." As JNPR boarded the airship, Jaune turned to Ren. "We'll make it out to that village another time." He said.

Ren nodded.

"Take us into the city!" Jaune said to the pilot.

As the airship took off, Cinder, Emerald, and Mercury came out into Beacon's courtyard. "You don't think...?" Emerald said.

"Sure, looks like it." Mercury said.

"But that's still days away!"

"So... what do we do?" asked Mercury to Cinder.

Cinder said nothing as she watches Emma transforms into Omnivoracious and goes Ultimate Omnivoracious and flew at top speed.

(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)

Team RWBY and Jack are surrounded in the middle of the pavilion by Beowolves, Ursai, and a massive King Taijitu. The King Taijitu unleashes a mighty roar, signalling the Grimm to attack. Ruby Rose plants Crescent Rose on the ground before kicking away the Grimm, Yang Xiao Long propels herself upwards, performing aerial bombardments with Ember Celica on the Grimm before three Giant Nevermores send her crashing to the ground. Blake Belladonna slashes a Beowolf with Gambol Shroud before firing on the other approaching Grimm. Weiss Schnee slashes three Beowolves, before summoning a glyph to conjure up an ice blade. Jack turns into Zinogre and uses his thunder balls to blast all the ones about to attack him.