Chapter 18. Round One

Ben 10 belongs to Man of Action Studios and Cartoon Network

Monster Hunter belongs to Capcom

RWBY belongs to Rooster Teeth and Monty Oum

I only own my OC and Ultimate forms

Dedicated to Braedey95 and CorJayNelson

(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)

Opening - Ben 10 Ultimate Alien Theme

(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)

Cliffside Forest

A young girl with a cloak billowing petals in the breeze. Hands clasped and hood up, Ruby Rose stands over the white stone memorial.

"Hey mom." Ruby said as she looks at the inscription on the stone memorial: Summer Rose. "Sorry I haven't come by in a while. Things have been... well, things have been, pretty busy. Oh, Dad's here, too! He's, uh, you know... Dad." Ruby chuckles and shrugs. "But he told me that he's going to be on some mission soon. I think he misses adventuring with you."

Ruby then looks down. "I miss you too..." She then perks up again. " Haven't gotten kicked out of Beacon yet! So that's cool. I think being on a team with Yang helps. Keep her in line... That was a joke. She's actually a really great fighter! You can tell she's learned a lot from Dad! Oh, so are Weiss and Blake. Oh! They're my teammates! Together, we form Team RWBY! And yes, before you ask, that does cause a lot of confusion." She said, chuckling a little.

"Oh! And I almost forgot Jack and Emma! They're our allies and friends.Anyways, I made a bunch of new friends, and then I met some... let's just say, uh, odd teachers. Oh! We've also stopped some bad guys, too! I guess it's like they say: 'like mother, like daughter'!" Ruby chirps as she smiles. Then something crossed her mind. "I still wonder why Ozpin let me into the school early. But uh, I guess he'll tell me one day." She added. "It's funny, the more I get to know him, the more he's starting to sound like Uncle Qrow."

Suddenly, a bark caught her attention and she turns around to see Zwei and her father, Taiyang Xiao Long, his hands on his waists, waiting for her daughter.

"Oh! Looks like Dad's back! I gotta go! He's dropping me off at Beacon for the tournament match before he goes on his next mission. Wish me luck!" Ruby says and puts on her hood, heading back to her father and canine friend. However, before she leaves, she turned around one last time and smiles. "It was good to talk." She says and finally leaves.

As the family goes, a few crows fly into the distance. Looking closely, one would see that, with these crows in formation and the sun about to rise, it would seem the crows and the sun form some sort of name.

MONTY

(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)

Ruby twirls her Crescent Rose, Blake takes out both versions of Gambol Shroud, Weiss prepares Myrtenaster and Yang cocks Ember Celica.

They all charge after their opponents in the arena.

At the hosts' area, we have Doctor Oobleck and Professor Port hosting the tournament live to audiences around the world.