Chapter 2. The Wrath of Disufiroa Part 1

Ben 10 belongs to Man of Action Studios and Cartoon Network

Monster Hunter belongs to Capcom

RWBY belongs to Rooster Teeth and Monty Oum

I only own my OC and Ultimate forms

Dedicated to Braedey95 and CorJayNelson

(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)

Opening - Ben 10 Ultimate Alien Theme

(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)

Unknown Village

Screams of and shouts of people in terror were heard along with loud roars coming those who caused it.

The people of a town were currently under attack by the Grimm, and the situation was growing darker and darker by the minute as they saw the endless number of Grimm coming in from the wall. The people are doing anything they can to put up a fight, but the fact that the majority of the humans there that had little to no combat experience, and the fact they're far away from the nearest city inside the Kingdom, the people were on their own of fighting back.

"We can't hold them back for long!" One female yelled, driving a pitchfork into the throat of a Beowulf that tried to attack her.

"We're still getting the women and children out of here! Where the hell are the huntsmen we asked for?!" Another one yelled, swinging a shovel at a Boarbatusk, causing the tool to break upon contact.

Many of the defenders were forced back as they couldn't hold off the Grimm.

A loud bellow is heard above them, causing everyone to stop. A blur descends and lands with a thud, sending a small dust cloud everywhere. They turn to the source and everyone, even the Grimm, are baffled by the sight.

It is a four legged creature with orange and blue scales. It had two pointy spikes on each of the side of its head, has wings on its front limbs, and a pointed tail. Its head is that of a Tyrannosaurus Rex with blue eyes. And it had the MonTrix symbol placed on the left side of its neck.

"Let me you something animals in black and white color with a bit of red that are currently destroying this village and killing the!" The Roaring Wyvern roars angrily, much to everyone else's shock that it spoke

"Let me you something animals in black and white color with a bit of red that are currently destroying this village and killing the!" The Roaring Wyvern roars angrily, much to everyone else's shock that it spoke. "Tigrex doesn't like you killing people! Why?! Because Tigrex will kill you first!"