Chapter 13. Burning Dance of Sensation

Ben 10 belongs to Man of Action Studios and Cartoon Network

Monster Hunter belongs to Capcom

RWBY belongs to Rooster Teeth and Monty Oum

I only own my OC and Ultimate forms

Dedicated to Braedey95 and CorJayNelson

(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)

Opening - Ben 10 Ultimate Alien Theme

(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)

The night of Beacon's dance finally arrived. The hall was decorated, the DJ was pumping out the jams, and people were making their way in, sometimes in teams, sometimes in couples, and sometimes completely stag. That was the way Ruby went after managing to trip her away across campus in her new high heels. Upon entering, Yang, who was working as the hostess, couldn't stop from exclaiming, "You look beautiful!"

Ruby's legs shook. "Can we have a serious talk about how Weiss fights in these?"

Yang laughed as Ruby tried to catch her balance.

(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)

Ruby wasn't the only one not enjoying the change of wardrobe.

As Sun made his way across campus, he kept scratching at his abs, itchy from wearing his shirt closed. He also complained about another wardrobe change. "Stupid, dumb neck trap!" He said, pulling on his tie which had been incorrectly placed around his neck instead of his collar. But someone else had a different opinion.

"I knew you'd look better in a tie."

Sun turned. Standing behind him was Blake in a lavender dress and teal bow. She looked up demurely and Sun felt his heart skip a beat.

Blake walked up to him and grabbed his arm.

"So... does this mean we're going together?"

"Technically. But my first dance is spoken for."

(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)

Inside the ballroom, streamers are hung through glass chandeliers, pink and blue balloons are everywhere, and students in dark suits and bright dresses are stepping with each other to the music between the white-clothed tables. Blake is spun around by Yang before they curtsey to one another, and Sun comes up and takes his date's hands as Yang gestures for him to do so. She goes to hang with Ruby, Jack, Emma and Weiss in the back of the room, watching Blake laugh and enjoy herself before smiling at her team.

Ruby is wearing a short red sleeveless dress. Both Weiss and Yang wore simple white dresses. Ben was in a black tuxedo with a green buttoned up shirt inside. Emma somewhat manages to get into a red dress with the help of Jack to hide her Nemetrix symbol and her robotic parts.

Jack crossed his arms. "I told you guys she would come."

"Then with that said, mission accomplished." Weiss replied.

"So what do we do now?" Ruby asked her teammates.

"Just have fun!" Emma said. Jack then offered his hand to Emma, which she takes as they head to the dance floor. Weiss then walks away in a different direction. Ruby was left alone, feeling awkward.