OC Bio

Name: Jack Andros

Nickname: The Monster Shapeshifter, Jacky (by Ben), The Monster Shifter (by Kyber)

Age: 17

Height: 6'3 ft

Personality: Devoted to the Plumbers and Ben, but is cold and untrusting to anyone outside because of his past. He is willing to go help others even if it meant crossing the line or getting seriously hurt.

Appearance: Black-haired, brown eyes, light blue shirt with a dark blue jacket like Ben (AF/UA), black jeans and white and blue shoes with the MonTrix on his left arm.

Allies: Ben Tennyson, Rook, Professor Paradox, Max Tennyson, Gwen Tennyson, Kevin Levin, Azmuth, the Plumbers

Enemies: Khyber, Albedo, Vilgax, Malware, Dr. Psychobos

Gear

MonTrix

It allows Jack to transform into various Monsters and Elder Dragons in the Monster Hunter universe

It allows Jack to transform into various Monsters and Elder Dragons in the Monster Hunter universe. When Ben and the others rescued him from his village, Azmuth was interested in the creatures that resides there and decides to make an Omnitrix for him dubbed "MonTrix".

Active Mode (Light Blue): The usual form of the MonTrix. Usual time limit is 30 minutes. However, using more than 9 forms in a row will lessen it to 12 minutes.

Recharge Mode (Pink): When the MonTrix times out, the hourglass symbol turns pink and has to wait 9 minutes for it to become usable again.

Capture Mode (Orange): It scans some animals to copy their DNA and sometimes add new forms to Jack's.

Repair/Scan Mode (Violet): It will scan for genetic errors and try to repair/heal the victim.

Voice Commands: Jack uses some commands to the MonTrix such as:

"Command Function Override: Code 313"

- Overrides function

"Access Master Control."

- Gains access to the Master Control Function, but unlike the other Omnitrixes, it is only limited to the available transformations Jack has or the ones recently added.

"Decouple MonTrix: Command: 000 - Release Coupling - 0"

- Removes the MonTrix

"MonTrix Self-Destruct in (time): Command: 000 - Self-Destruct - 0"

- Activates the Self-Destruct Mode

"Abort Self-Destruct: Code 313"

- Deactivates the Self-Destruct Mode

"MonTrix Reset: Code 313"

- Activates the Rest Mode

"MonTrix Abort Reset: Code 313"

- Deactivates the Reset Mode

Ultimate Transformations: Can be done by slapping the MonTrix symbol, causing four diagonal spikes to appear. Jack can evolve his Monsters and Elder Dragons into their "Ultimate Forms", granting them stronger abilities and powers than their devolved counterparts.

However, it should be noted that not every form has an Ultimate Form. Simply because either the MonTrix symbol from the form Jack is in is out of reach, or the form he uses lacks fingers and claws to touch it.

Sub-Transformations: Can be done by choosing a form and twisting the hourglass symbol in a vertical position before slamming it down. It's the latest edition to the MonTrix.

This only applies to certain species like Rathalos and Rathian. Subspecies from certain species can either retain the moveset of the original, add new ones, or overall have a entirely new different moveset. Subspecies are stronger than their original counterparts, but not as powerful as their Ultimate Forms.

WEAKNESSES: Like any Omnitrix, the MonTrix isn't perfect. It has a time limit and all that. Furthermore, the Capture Mode is only limited to animals or supernatural creatures. So aliens, humans and robots are out of the question.

List of Monsters

Arzuros

Bulldrome

Great Jaggi

Giadrome

Velocidrome

Rathalos

Rathian

Glavenus

Yian Garuga

Plesioth

Gravios

Diablos

Monoblos

Deviljho

Nargacuga

Akantor

Ukanlos

Astalos

Seregios

Gore Magala

Zinogre

Rajang

Tigrex

Barioth

Odogaron

Bazelgeuse

Duramboros

Brachydios

Agnaktor

Lagiacrus

Gammoth

Hypnocatrice

Espinas

Lagombi

Zamtrios

Anajath

List of Elder Dragons

Valstrax

Teostra

Lunastra

Kushala Daora

Rukodiora

Kirin

Shagaru Magala

Dire Miralis

Alatreon

Nergigante

Fatalis

Disufiroa

Xeno'jiiva