Chapter 3. The Wrath of Disufiroa Part 2

Ben 10 belongs to Man of Action Studios and Cartoon Network

Monster Hunter belongs to Capcom

RWBY belongs to Rooster Teeth and Monty Oum

I only own my OC and Ultimate forms

Dedicated to Braedey95 and CorJayNelson

(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)

Opening - Ben 10 Ultimate Alien Theme

(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)

Disufiroa started walking towards Raven, who draws out a yellow (electricity) blade from her odachi and started walking towards him as well. They did this until they're at maximum three hundred meters apart, before they started running towards each other with a battle cry/roar.

The Frozen Seraphim Elder Dragon creates three ice crystals out of nowhere and launches them towards Raven whilst firing a fireball from his mouth. Raven, with her smaller size and more focused, dodges every single one and jumps at the last second before Disufiroa could hit her and starts slashing at his back.

He roars as he took flight and bucks around trying to get her off his back, but she held tight and kept lashing until her blade broke and switches for another red blade and slashes at his back again. Knowing he is vulnerable to fire and electricity, he felt intense pain from the attack. Disufiroa decides to dive bomb whilst covered in ice. Not to kill Raven by dive bombing, but to kill her tribe with a surprise attack.

When he lands with a thud, several ice pillars came out of nowhere and froze unfortunate bandits. After several seconds, Disufiroa roars as the ice pillars shatter, taking the frozen bandits with them. Those who didn't get frozen are knocked away by the chunks ad some are crushed to death. They remaining decides to run after they realize he coming for them and starts killing.

Raven quickly catches on the act and jumps down his back. When he felt her get off him, he quickly turn and fires an intense dragon beam, hitting her and sending her sprawling into the ground. Raven gains her senses and draws out a blue blade as she points at the Frozen Seraphim Elder Dragon, who chuckles, much to her confusion.

"Hmph! You may be able to harm me before, but after that attack, it will be useless!" Disufiroa states confidently. After Raven got hit, she is now affected by the Dragonblight, a status effect which makes any elemental attacks and other status effects useless for a while and decreases raw strength by 50%.

Raven growls before she is covered by blue aura and ice crystals floating around her whilst floating. She is now using her Spring Maiden powers. Disufiroa sees this and decides to do the same. A storm of fire and ice surrounds him.

Disufiroa roars as he flies towards Raven. Raven summons a large blue sword made of ice as she flies towards Disufiroa. She ducks under a lunging bite from him and starts swinging her blade against his chest spikes really hard. He roars in anger before swiping Raven away with his left claw.

The Spring Maiden recovers and sheathes a red (fire) blade. Disufiroa fires another dragon beam, but Raven summons a portal, enters and, disappears when the attack is about to hit her. Frustrated, the Frozen Seraphim Elder Dragon looks left and right for her. Then a red portal appears above him and Raven comes out and, with one good swing, breaks the horn of Disufiroa.