Chapter 12. Know Your Enemy

Ben 10 belongs to Man of Action Studios and Cartoon Network

Monster Hunter belongs to Capcom

RWBY belongs to Rooster Teeth and Monty Oum

I only own my OC and Ultimate forms

(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)

Opening - Ben 10 Ultimate Alien Theme

(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)

Flashback.....

Akantor and Way Big cried out as they were sent crashing into several buildings, which collapse on top of them. They punches and smashed the debris way from their bodies, but it was revealed they had been banged up and bruised, as if they had been fighting a very powerful enemy.

"This is soooo not our day." Akantor groaned, getting up.

"I'll say." Way Big winced as he rubbed his shoulder.

However, their attention was diverted by two powerful individuals laughing from above.

The first is a powerful Kaiju that dwarfed Way Big and was twice his size. It had maroon skin with black and gray armor and scales on his lower jaw, shoulders, elbows, knees legs and toes. It had two black horns on its head with one on the horn. It had a pair of red eyes that screamed bloody murder and its chest was cracked with yellow highlights.

The second is a feminine three-headed, two tailed dragon Kaiju that wasn't as big as the first, but still dwarfed Wayb Big

The second is a feminine three-headed, two tailed dragon Kaiju that wasn't as big as the first, but still dwarfed Wayb Big. It had a brown body and red scales on its three throats, and from its chest to the bottom of its tail that ended with black spikes at the tip. It had two purple orbs from its chest. Each head possessed white eyes, a beige horn on its horn with purple fur around with pink spikes to add further intimidation and black fur behind the necks.

 Each head possessed white eyes, a beige horn on its horn with purple fur around with pink spikes to add further intimidation and black fur behind the necks