Chapter 14. We're Going On A Trip!

Ben 10 belongs to Man of Action Studios and Cartoon Network

Monster Hunter belongs to Capcom

RWBY belongs to Rooster Teeth and Monty Oum

I only own my OC and Ultimate forms

Dedicated to Braedey95 and CorJayNelson

(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)

Opening - Ben 10 Ultimate Alien Theme

(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)

Ozpin's Office

The next day after the dance at the top of Professor Ozpin office General Ironwood and Professor Goodwitch were arguing giving the headmaster a bit of a headache.

"They were here... Ozpin they were here!" Ironwood yelled.

"We are very much aware of that. Thank you, James." Goodwitch replied back.

"Fantastic, you are aware! Now are we going to do something about it or should we just continue to stay the course and continue to ignore what's right in front of us?!" The general stated.

"Ahem," Jack fake coughed, getting their attention as he and his girlfriend Emma walked into the office. "Sorry, we're late."

"Thank you for coming to Jack, but I didn't request  to come as well," Ozpin said.

"You got something to say to me, you tell my girlfriend as well." The blue-colore themed shapeshifter replied back.

"Now the general has already informed us of the event that, transpired last night. But now that all of you are rested, we were wondering if you had anything to say." Ozpin said.

"Was anyone else with them? Did the woman look familiar to you at all from the time you been at Remnant?" Glynda asked.

Jack shook his head. "No, sorry. She looked unfamiliar to me plus she was wearing a mask and had black hair."

"Jack, didn't you say the woman you fought she fought with glass, though she also had the ability to use fire as well, and that her clothing also lit up when she attacked?" Emma added.

"Save for the glass, she sounds pretty similar woman I fought on the night we met Ruby,." Glynda concluded.

Ironwood then cut into the conversation. "Embedding dust into clothing is an age-old technique. It could have been anyone."

"Wait, do you think this girl is connected to that Torchwick guy and the group called the White Fang?" Jack said.

"It is possible," Ozpin said. "But we lack the evidence to connect them together."

"Do you have any more information Takeo?" Glynda asked the young man.

Jack rubs his chin. "Hmm I actually think I heard her saying something about a hideout somewhere in the southeast probably out the kingdom."

"Interesting." Ozpin smiled.

Glynda then said. "I thought you said the intruder never spoke-"

Ozpin then interrupted. "Thank you all for your cooperation. Why don't you go spend some time with team RWBY, I'm pretty sure they're worried about you."