Chapter 15. Search and Destroy

Ben 10 belongs to Man of Action Studios and Cartoon Network

Monster Hunter belongs to Capcom

RWBY belongs to Rooster Teeth and Monty Oum

I only own my OC and Ultimate forms

Dedicated to Braedey95 and CorJayNelson

(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)

Opening - Ben 10 Ultimate Alien Theme

(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)

Team RWBY, Jack and Oobleck's airship are on their way to the mission.

"I guess I just never saw you as much of a fighter." Yang asked the doctor. Not professor. Doctor. Oobleck did not take the PhD for fun, thank you very much.

"I admit I fancy myself more of an intellectual, but I can assure you, as a Huntsman, I've had my fair share of tussles." Oobleck replied,

Ruby tilted her head in confusion. "Like the mushroom?"

"Those are truffles." Blake responded.

Ruby is still scratching her head in befuddlement. "Like the sprout?"

"Those are Brussels." Yang said.

"Like Cardin's teammate?" Ruby asked, still confused.

"That is Russell." Jack replied.

"Besides, given my expertise in the field of history as well as my dabblings in the archaeological surveys, our dear headmaster saw fit to assign me to this particular... assignment!" Oobleck replied.

Weiss raised a brow. "What does history have to do with this?"

Oobleck turned sharply on Weiss. "Why, what a preposterous question, you silly girl! Why, history is the backbone of our very society! And the liver! Probably the kidneys, if I were to wager."

"And that means..?" Jack asked.

Oobleck replied, "The southeast quadrant outside of Vale is home to wild forests and deep caves, but it is also the location to one of the kingdom's greatest failures!"

Ruby understood. "Mountain Glenn." She said.

"Gesundheit." Jack said.

"That's right! It was an expansion of Vale... but in the end it was overrun by Grimm and fenced off from the rest of the city." Yang said.

Oobleck nodded. "Correct! And now it stands abandoned as a dark reminder."

Blake narrowed her eyes. "And a likely place for a hideout."

Oobleck adjusts his glasses and smiles. "Precisely!"

The airship comes in over a spot of street amidst the ruined buildings and structures of the ruined area. It hovers right above the ground as Yang, Blake, Oobleck, Weiss, Ruby and Jack all jump out of the craft. Ruby draw Crescent Rose, Weiss readies Myrtenaster, Blake takes out Gambol Shroud, Yang cocks Ember Celica and Jack hovers his hand over the MonTrix. The doctor simply holds his coffee canister and takes a sip. The ship then flies away from the destruction.