Chapter 15

You woke up in a hurry, You heard a noise coming from somewhere in the building, you don't know how long you sleep because it was still dark, you sat up and looked around trying to make sense of your surroundings, whenever you were in the basement all the sounds leatherface made while you slept didn't bother you anymore, so walking up-to these ones was kinda new, you heard more of the sounds and Got scared but there wasn't much you could do except crawl to a corner and put your knees to your chest, you listened to the sounds, maybe it was just a rat.., you thought to yourself in hopes of making yourself less scared but it didn't help because you knew rats were dangerous creatures, not even a little bit after you thought of that, the sounds started getting closer, after while of waiting patiently to see what was making those noises a small creature came from a hole on the wall, it was a big hole but not big enough to fit a human through, you couldn't see what the creature was because it had it's head and what looks like one of its paws stuck in a bucket, you got the confidence to try and help it, you slowly crawled near it and took a hold of the blanket so it couldn't run away before you could help it, you held the bucket with one hand and with the other slowly tried getting it's paw out of the bucket to make some room for it to get out from, a little while of slowly trying to get the paw out, it finally did, with that the creature got it's head out and It was a small puppy, How did a small  dog get all the way here?, you questioned, it looked scared so you decided to back away slowly to give it some room and personal space, in a second the dog ran out from the hole it came in from, "Well.. That's my good deed of the day.." you said quietly and since it was still dark you went back to sleep.

In the morning, you woke up and saw the the puppy was sleeping next to you, It came back? Why?, you asked yourself in your head, of course you wouldn't get any answers from yourself or the dog, thankfully the sleeping had taken away the Hunger but now that you're awake it won't be long until it's back, you didn't want to disturb the dog so you kept laying on the ground.

[at the house]

Mama was looking everywhere for leatherface, she didn't know where he was, she hadn't seen him since that conversation with everyone last night, she had checked upstairs and the kitchen and everywhere, Except for the basement, she didn't think he'd be there but she didn't have much of a choice but to go look over there because he was nowhere else, she walked downstairs and as she got down she saw him sleeping on the ground with the blanket around him, she sighed in relief that she found him and she walked to him, she crouched down and tried waking him up.

Leatherface pov

I was woken up by mama, I yawned and stretched my limbs, I looked at her to see what she wanted, "I looked everywhere for you, you've over slept a little because I couldn't find you" she said, I overslept? How? Is it the darkness of this place?, I questioned, Even though I didn't want to, I got up since I had to eat breakfast and then the hunt would begin again, "Breakfast is already done so just eat and you can then go back to looking for her" She said and I nodded heading upstairs.

After I ate, I took my chainsaw and headed out, I went around looking through the places I hadn't been to yesterday and I also double checked the areas that I had been through, Just in case If they went there over night, soon I came across an abandoned looking place, It had tire tracks that looked a few days old and it also had one pair of footprints going in and coming out, they were a little too big to be hers but it was worth getting all the meat I can get, so I went in.

The Sheriff pic (Hah!)

I watched Leatherface from afar, he found the place I put her in, that isn't good, he'll rather find her head or alive but with both ones she's locked there with our chains, he'll recognize them instantly, he'll rather figure out what's going on or he'll be too stupid to know what's going on, He'll most likely be the ladder, I went In behind him to see what's going to go on in there, maybe he'll kill her himself, Who knows.

Back to normal

You heard a some heavy footsteps, the dog heard them too, both of you went to the corner of the room, You heard doors opening from time to time, it's like someone was going through every room just looking for something.. Or someone.. You were scared, you didn't know who it was and that scared you to death, It could be a Drunk Homeless person, who knows what someone like that would do to you? Especially since you couldn't even run away, slowly they started getting closer and your fear got stronger with every foot step and door you heard open, you kept looking at the hole on the wall, Since you kept looking at it you saw some feet go to the door, as they got to the door the footsteps stopped and the door handle started moving, this is where your heart stopped, you were now In a state of panic, The door slowly opened and the first thing you saw was a blade, you didn't know what kind of blade it was but it was one, you kept quiet hoping whoever it was at the door wouldn't find you, soon you saw someone at the door, you kept looking down but soon looked up and saw exactly who it was, "L-leatherface?" you whispered quietly, as you did he looked over to you, You couldn't tell if he was Glad or mad to see you, he put the chainsaw down and walked over to you "W-Wait, Be a little more careful, please" You said and he stopped walking and titled his head in confusion, "It's this D-Dog, It's scared" you said and he seemed to understand, he walked now slowly to you, Once he got close to you he examined everything, if you were hurt or anything, he noticed the chain, he followed the chain with his eyes to where it was held to, he seemed confused a little, he looked at you and then back at the chain, he motioned you to stay right there, he walked to the Chainsaw and picked it up and started walking to the door, "Wait, where are you going?" you asked, He tried motioning that he was going home, you understood that part but the last part about what he was going to do these and why you couldn't understand, "Will you come back?" you asked and he nodded, you sighed in relief "okay" you said and he walked out.