Chapter 11

It's been a while since Leatherface came back, He got screamed at for letting C/N quote on quote escape, it was so loud you heard it, he came back down and went somewhere in the basement, he hasn't come back, you felt bad for him, of you knew he'd get screamed at like this you would have been a little more careful, No wonder he did everything he was told, you sat on the ground thinking, you were getting cold and you were sneezing alot, you didn't even have a blanket to wrap around you to keep you warm, 'What a guest I am' you thought to yourself, you hated this place, it wasn't as bad anymore now That Leatherface wasn't as big of a threat to you as he was before, he was still a Threat, that's never been the case that he wasn't, he is still a Chainsaw wielding Cannibal, you could tell he wasn't doing any of this because he cares, no, he was doing it for The lady that's upstairs, She said he was going to need to spend more time with you, so that's what he's doing, following orders, so there isn't any reason for you to actually trust him, he might have let C/N go but they said that they made a deal with leatherface, you wondered what the Deal was, you'd never know though, C/N is long gone and Leatherface rather doesn't want to OR can't talk, you didn't know which one it was yet either, you know so little, that's one of the things that bothered you, you didn't know anything, you were just stuck here, it hurt you, everything about this hurt, you wanted to see your family, you were just stuck here with leatherface and sometimes his family, you didn't even get food often, when you were at home you could just take food when you were hungry but here it's a rare thing to even get those nasty beans, you still stayed grateful that they didn't kill you though, it could be worse.

After a while of pondering leatherface walked into view, he didn't seem happy nor angry, that meant he might be sad at them screamed at him, I really don't get why and how he puts up with this all, once again there was a signal for him to go upstairs and he did, after a little while he walked back down with those beans and a glass of water, he handed them to you and you ate, he sat down next to you and put his legs to his chest and his face to his knees, he really was upset, you continued eating them and just watched him, you could hear slight sobs coming from him, is he really that sensitive? Poor guy, you thought, Maybe I should comfort him?, you thought to yourself as you felt bad for him, you out the bowl of beans down and softly pat his back still staying a good distance from him, he was surprised a little and looked up, he turned his head towards you and watched you, you kept putting his back as a way of comforting him, you felt awkward about it but you needed to do something about it, maybe if it comes to the situation he needs to know why, I could just say it's for the time he calmed me down from my panic and anxiety attack, you thought maybe he'd understand that.

Leatherface pov

She was petting my back, why? What was she trying to get from this?, I thought to myself as I watched her, She was still really far away from me, that's understandable, I would be far away from myself too, I thought once again, wait, was she trying to comfort me? Is that it? Why would she even try to do that? I've done nothing but bad to her and now my family, I thought, that made me sadder, it didn't help thinking like this, I needed good comfort, the patting was good but not enough, "She had just gotten used to you being around and you're about to destroy her trust, which is very thin non the less" Those words that, that C/N had said, they were going in my mind, did she really trust me? Could I test that?, I wondered to myself, I decided I just needed a hug, that's all, I looked at her again and opened my arms, she looked surprised a little bit, I kept my arms open, "Y-you w-want a h-hug?" she asked and I nodded, she seemed to gulp, she got a bit closer and wrapped her arms around me, I was surprised that she really did do so, I hugged back, she was shivering, was she scared or Cold? Or both?, I wondered.