chapter 7

You had been talking to them for a while now, you figured out that their name is C/N (Choose name), they had come here with their family, they had apparently gotten into an argument and they ended up doing something that is normally done to non behaving children, they make them get out of the car and then drive off until they come back a little after, but this one didn't go so well because they got taken away just as that happened, quite interesting to be honest, but their family must be worried sick, how would I get them back to their family? Let's just see..
You heard footsteps once again, with no surprise it was leatherface, he seems to have alot of work to do when he keeps walking up and down, not to Mention the cutting people open and all.. He noticed you were standing up, he looked kind of surprised that you even had the confidence to stand up, he turned his head towards C/N, he started walking towards them, "Leatherface." you said and he looked towards you, you weren't expecting him to actually stop and listen to you, he tilted his head a little, "P-please, don't hurt them" you said, C/N looked at you, they were amazed that you had the confidence to speak to him, Leatherface tilted his head a little more, now in a more confused and questioning way, like he would be raising an eyebrow, "Please, I'm begging you, don't hurt them, I-" you were about to continue that sentence but he took a step forward you, making you take a step back, you still stayed confident and tried to continue talking "I-" you tried again, only for him to look like he's daring for you to finish that sentence, "I'm lonely and I need company" you practically screamed out, he looked surprised, he turned his head away like he was thinking, that could be a good sign, with that he walked up, you sighed in relief that he left, "How did you.. How were you able to talk to him like that?" C/N asked, "I dunno, but I think I lead myself sound a bit..." you were about to say but C/N stopped you, "No no, if anything I think he might be impressed that you talking to him like that, but what do you mean you need company? Aren't you on their menu too?" They asked and you shook your head "No, I'm more of a prisoner here, I'm not food to them, I really don't know why.." you said and they understood, "I see, so you're trying to get me to be your company and not their food?" they asked and you nodded, "Well I'm happy you want me here with you, but I think it would be bigger torture being stuck here than dying" they said, "I wanna get you out of here" you whispered enough for them to hear end their eyes widen "Really?" they asked and you nodded, "Then I'm in"  they said happily, Leatherface walked down again, he walked towards you and put him over his shoulder, he took the chain off your leg and walked upstairs, as he was walking up you looked at C/N and gave a slight smile telling them that everything will be okay, once he got up he put you on the floor of the living room, everyone was there, "Hello again, dear" The woman said with a slight smile, "H-Hi" you said quietly, "So we heard you were lonely down there, and that you wanted our dinner to be there to keep you company, is that right?" she asked and you nodded shyly, she got off the couch and then walked up to you, she crouched down and looked at you "isn't leatherfaces company enough?" she said and that made shivers go down your spine, you needed an excuse, and quite, you shivered slightly "I-it's just.. He's never really around.. He's always up here or cutting people open, and I get lonely.." you said, I hope they fall for that, she seemed to understand, yes, that's good, you thought, "Well maybe he'll need to spend more time with you then" she said and you mentally facepalm yourself "w-what? Isn't he always busy? I thought that's why he was never around" you said still trying to get through to them, "Dear, he's never really busy, he's just sitting on the floor waiting for anyone to come around that he can make dinner or a new mask with, and waiting for us to tell him to do something, that's all, so he has all the time in the world to entertain you" she said, that isn't good, they're really not going to let you help them, crap, you've failed and made that you're going to need to see leatherface more, Gosh dammit, you've really messed up this time, "Leatherface, take her down, we'll need to talk to you after" She said and then he came back and put you over his shoulder and went downstairs, he put you down on your spot and put the chain on your leg and walked upstairs, "C/N?" you said and as a response you heard a "Hm?", "I failed" you said, "What?" they asked, "You're still going to be their dinner, I tried everything I could, but they wouldn't listen, I'm sorry" you said sadly, "It's okay, you tried, that's all that really matters to me" they said, At least they're not mad at me, that's all that matters.. Right?