chapter 12

After Leatherface stopped hugging you he stares at you, it made you uncomfortable, He seemed to have been thinking, Weird how you know what's going on with him without him saying words or even seeing much of his real face, it was weird indeed, he looked at the staircase, did he want to go get something?, you thought to yourself, what would he get?, you once again thought, while you were wondering he got up and walked upstairs, he was being very careful about it too, after a while of waiting and pondering he walked down, he had a blanket, he put if over you, it was nice, you felt warmer instantly, you wrapped it around you to make it more comfortable and to help you warm up better, he sat back down next to you, "Thank you.." you said quietly, he looked at you and nodded, he seemed like he was a whole different person now, much more Kind, that's for sure, he just changed so fast, you really didn't know what you did to make him have this really fast change in behavior, at least it was for the better and not the worst, it would have been awful if he had changed for the worse, what would have he don't to me?, you thought it's not really anything you should think about now but you just did, kinda funny how you're thinking about all the things that could have happened now that it isn't going to, or at least yet, Just the thought of making him angry makes you shiver, he seems to be fine right now though, but you weren't going to let your guard down, that would be the worst thing to do right now.. But it was very nice of him to bring you a blanket, it helps alot In these situations.

Leatherface pov

I was just sitting there and then "Thank you.." is what she said, she thanked me, I had looked at her, I was very surprised but then I nodded, was she just trying to look nice or did she actually mean it? God I never know these things.. Then again it's not often that we bring in a guest that ends up staying, I've noticed her change in behavior as well, she isn't trying to run away as much and she doesn't even struggle when I take her upstairs, she isn't kicking me in the face which is good.. What was her name? I remember that one person mention it when I was about to kill them, when I was pulling them by the hair, what was it they said? It's right at the top of my head, I just can't remember, it's so familiar too yet I can't remember, this is so hard, I decided to leave it be for now, I looked at her, she looked tired, maybe I should let her sleep in peace, I get up and walked away as quietly as I could.

((Sorry I don't update these often, I get writers block often lmao, but really, sorry, also sorry that they're all really short chapters, anyway, See you all on the next one.. Whenever that will be.