Chapter 1

Roni's POV:
I woke up earlier than usual this morning. I didn't feel like actually waking up yet so I lay in my bed for a few minutes thinking about what the day would bring. It's Friday which means it's the day Nessa and I film our weekly video for our YouTube channel. I'm really excited for the video today because we're filming a really funny sketch we call Merrell Twins Exposed. Every since we started this series, it's been my favorite thing to film on our channel. "I guess I'm ready to get up now." I say to myself. I get out of bed and go over to my bureau to check my phone. "Oh! I got a text from Alex Wassabi! I wonder what he wants!" I say as I scroll through my notifications.

Alex: Hey Roni!
Roni: Hey Alex! What's up?
Alex: I was wondering if you and Nessa would like to do a collab with me and a few other people for my channel.
Roni: That sounds fun! What are we doing?
Alex: I wanted to try this cool finger lift challenge and I need a few friends to help out!
Roni: Oh cool! Nessa and I are in!
Alex: Great thanks! Come to my apartment tonight at 6.
Roni: Ok great! I'll see you then!
Alex: See ya! Thanks again!
Roni: Np!

Now I guess I have to get ready to film with Nessa. I get out of bed and go into the bathroom to take a shower.

Nessa's POV:
It's 9:00 on Friday morning which means it's time for me to wake up and get ready to film Merrell Twins Exposed with Roni. I get out of bed and go into mine and Roni's shared bathroom to take a shower. "Hey Nessa!" Roni says as she's getting out of the shower. "Oh hey Roni!" I respond. As she's about to go into her room, she turns around and says "Hey, Alex asked if we wanted to do the finger lift challenge with him tonight at 6 and I told him we'd be there. Is that ok with you?" "Of course it is! Alex is our friend and I've been wanting to do that challenge for a while! It'll be fun!" I say to Roni. "Great!" she says as she walks into her room and locks the door.

That's the end of chapter one! I know it's not very interesting now but I promise it'll get better in the next chapters! Comment what you think!