-11-

CHAPTER ELEVEN | TURNING TIDES
Isabella's Apartment
April 23
1:24 PM

Giorgio's P.O.V.

I watched as Isabella continue to laugh out loud as if I told her the funniest joke on earth. She was at the point that her face started to turn red from laughing so hard, tears ran down the sides of her face.

"I don't see how you think this is funny," I told her in a stern tone before taking a sip of whiskey "I shouldn't have told you what happen at that event."

For the past few days, I couldn't sleep. What Zion said about me not being his type, took me for a loop. I had never had anyone tell me I wasn't their type. And the way he said it is what got to me as if he was sure I wasn't his type.

I thought talking to Isabella would help, but she been doing more laughing than helping with my situation.

"I haven't laughed this hard in years," she said between laughs as she grabs her stomach "I can't believe you said that to him and thought that he would give you a yes."

"It works every time in the past," I shrugged as I thought about how easy it was to get a woman I was interested in "maybe there is something mentally wrong with him?"

"Yeah, something is wrong with his mind," she emphasizes on the word his before standing up " I need a drink."

"Give me another," handing her my glass "I didn't think he would say something like that."

"Gosh. The day you got rejected has come, and it was by a guy," she went on to say as she pours us both something to drink, "I think I like him."

"I technically didn't get rejected," I pointed out to her in a manner of facts "he just said I wasn't his type, which is impossible. I'm everyone's type."

"So, you said," she laughed.

"I don't get it. I'm everything a woman would want in a man" I lean back in the chair as my mind wonder on the situation "I have money."

"So does he. After all, he is an heir to a massive fortune," she said with a smile, "he doesn't need money."

"I'm good looking," I went on to say before gesturing to my body "and look at this body."

"So is he," she laughs, "but he is cuter than you."

"The brother downstairs is-"

"Before you finish that. I want to tell you that some people like their insides like they like their houses, with walls,"  she hands me my drink with a look of disgust on her face "not everyone wants their inside rearranged by your brother."

"Not funny!"

"Wasn't trying to be" I watched as she took her seat across from me, "you are going about this the wrong way."

"Meaning," slightly curious to what she has to say "I have to hear this."

"First off, he is not a woman," she snaps "you are doing things that you normally do to get women. Another thing, he comes from a family with strong values. So, trying to show off how much money you have, will not impress him in the slightest."

"Damn. This is going to be harder than I thought," I groan realizing Isabella was right and this was going to be harder than I thought it would be.

"I think you finally found your match," she said with confidence, "your playboy ways won't work on him, which is a good thing. I do wonder about something."

"Which is?"

"As if I will tell you," she held up her glass as if to toast, "but if he is like what I hope he is, this might be a good thing in the end."