-8-

CHAPTER EIGHT | MEETING ZIONPART THREE

PART THREE

April 20
11:30 AM
Fleur Couture Boutique

Zion's P.O.V.

"So, Nari and I picked a few suits that should be up to your standards. Considering that you are a man of quality, I think you will be happy with these picks," I explained to him as we roll in the cart filled hang suits from several luxury designer brands.

"I just watched," Nari said before nudging me, "Zion was the one that was focused on making sure he picked the best suits for you."

"Really?" he made his way over to me "though I am a man of luxury, you don't have to focus so hard on finding me a suite when you could be focusing on me instead."

I couldn't help but let out a laugh that sounded nervous as hell, and I knew he notices it too. So did Nari from the smile on her face and the wink she gave me.

"Believe me," I took a few steps backward, to keep some distance between us "I focus on all our clients, to make sure they have the best experience. Nari just drunk too much coffee, she talks nonsense when she does."

A smirk played at his lips as he slightly tilted his head to the right. His dark brown eyes stared me, which felt like an eternity before he straightens up.

"So, are you going to help me get undress," he asked in a way that was too seductive for me.

"Who," both Nari and I said in unison.

"Who do you think," he then pointed toward Vanessa and slowly move it in my direction, "the cute Asian guy."

"Damn," Vanessa pouted.

"Wh-why me," I asked, pointing to myself.

"No reason, I just want you to," he shrugs his shoulders "besides, you said you make sure you give all your clients the best experience."

"I don't think we are talking about the same definition of the word experience," I said sarcastically, as I moved in front of him and started to unbutton his dress shirt.

"Which one will you have me try on," he asked, his voice huskier than a few moments ago.

"Nari, can you get the Armani ready," I ordered.

I could feel him staring at me as I unbutton the last few buttons on his shirt to reveal perfect define abs. This man can't be human. He must live in the gym to have a body like that. While I, on the other hand, pray that my high metabolism doesn't quit on me till I'm at least one hundred years old.

"You like what you see," his voice pulled me out my thoughts to meet his gaze "you been staring for a good moment. I thought I'd ask."

"I-I umm," I couldn't get out a word out, I was trying to figure out how long was I staring at his body "you see, I was thinking of a song."