-10-

CHAPTER TEN | NIGHT TALK April 2010:00 PMThae & Wang Estate

April 20
10:00 PM
Thae & Wang Estate

Zion's P.O.V.

What felt like an eternity, I made it home.  Since my parents were out of town, I was able to take a bath in peace. My parents were the main reason I went to that mingling event. In hopes, I find someone nice and meets their unrealistic standards.

It was eleven at night when I finish my nightly routine, but I couldn't sleep for some reason. I felt like my mind had a mind of its own with no signs of winding down.

"What a day," I whispered to myself before taking a sip of chamomile tea, in hopes it would help me forget about today "I never thought I would be this happy to be home."

As I continue to sip my tea, my mind replays everything that happens today. I never thought so much could happen in one day.

"Just wait, you will be calling me your boyfriend before you know it. And soon after, your husband."

Mr. Sultan's statement echoed in my mind. The balls this man must have to say something like at to someone he only met for a few hours.

"That man is crazy," I could feel my face getting warm thinking about how close he was to my face  "why the hell was he there anyway, was he a candidate for the client Alicia through the event for?"

The whole point of this small gathering was for one of Mrs. Alicia's clients. A Client she thinks I would be compatible with, along with everyone else in that room. Even though it was my first and last time going to one of those events, I wanted to know what the person looked like, and if they were even worth getting dressed up. The strange part is that I didn't see Mrs. Alicia the whole time when I was there. I would have thought she would of at least introduce the person we all were there to meet.

"Maybe should stay a little bit longer to find out who she thought I would be compatible with" I was a little curious to who the guest of honor was "they probably be less cocky than him."

Out of the blue, the shirtless Mr. Sultan popped into my mind. Out of all the memories I had of that man, my brain picked the most uncomfortable one.

"Why are you thinking about that pervert," I asked my brain out loud as if it was going to give me an answer "you could think of so many other hot men, just not him."

Suddenly the sound of the doorbell begins to ring, pulling me out of the nonexisting conversation with my brain.

"Who can that be at this hour?" I stared in the direction of the front door as if someone was going to answer it before realizing that the evening staff probably has already left for the night.

The doorbell begins to ring more rapidly as if the person behind it was impatience.

"I'm coming," shouted at the top of my lungs, "stop pushing that damn button!"