-INTRODUCTION-

In 1948, two new genes were discovered within human males. Scientists around the world called it, 'the next stage in human evolution,' as this human evolution affected men in one of three ways. This evolution would forever change humankind and how we think of humans.

The first gene named the Alpha Gene or A-Gene. Scientists realized men with the A-Gene are stronger than the average man along with higher intelligence and endurance. In a way, they were the world's first real form of an alpha male.

Men with the A-Gene made a steady career in sports or the military while others made a career in business and entertainment as bodyguards.

Then there is the Omega Gene or O-Gene. This is where human evolution decided to take its next massive step within the human race. Men who have the O-Gene can get pregnant, with pregnancy lasting a month longer than female pregnancies. They are unable to impregnate anyone unless they undergo an operation which is illegal in nearly every country.

Males who have the Omega Gene are sometimes referred to as carriers or breeders as they can be bred. They are criticized when they don't choose to get pregnant, along with others who don't support those who have the O-Gene.

While in some parts of the world, men who have the O-Gene is treated like their female counterpart. Sometimes are expected to take on the female role with no real choice.

Lastly, are the carriers who are not affected by the two genes but carry and can pass them on to their children. Females can also be carriers, but, the rate of them passing these two genes to their children is low.

Yes, the world I live in is much different from the world you know, and I guess that is where my story begins.

*Thanks for reading, and don't forget to vote, comment , follow and tell a friend*

See you in the next chapter!!

-A.J. Pharaoh