-5-

CHAPTER FIVE | A FRIEND

April 19
3:17 PM
Downtown Grandiose County

Giorgio's P.O.V

"Did I have you waiting long," the familiar voice made me smile as I stood to greet her "if not I could always go powered my nose," she playfully teased as she hugged me.

"Well, it's a change from you waiting on me all the time," I told her as I pull away from her embrace to pull out her chair for her.

"Well, I guess you can act like a gentleman when you want to," she said as she took the seat across from mine.

Isabella Garcia, one of the very few people I can call a friend. She is the one person I can chill with and have a good time without her trying to gain fame.

"I do have many sides," I went on to tell her as I took my seat, "so, how have you been?"

"Well on my end," she tosses her wavy golden blonde hair over her shoulders "I wish I could say the same for you, I heard about your recent scandal in Miami. What did Juliana have to say about it?"

"I haven't talked to her yet, I been busy with a few family problems," she is someone I am trying to avoid at the moment "with everything that is going, it would be best if I end things with her."

"And you think Juliana is going to let you go quietly," Isabella cover her mouth, muffling her laugh "from what I heard, she is planning a trip to Grandiose County as we speak."

I shrugged carelessly, not caring since the flame between us was already dying out. Part of me knew I should have ended things with her a long time ago, but couldn't she have some tasty goods.

"So, where are you staying," she asks before she took another sip of her drink "at your parents?"

"I would rather visit hell than stay there," I chuckled yet, we both knew I wasn't joking "I'm staying at the Grand Hotel till I find a place that I like."

"I guess summer here will become interesting with the playboy like you here," she went on to say, probably thinking about the old days and how summers used to be when I was around "just keep your family in mind, they will still be living here once you decide to leave due to boredom."

"Well," I pulled out photos from inside my jacket pocket and handed them to her "summer will be interesting. Remember the guy I told you about, here is his photos."

"He's cute," slowly flips through the photos of Zion, "and he is the one with the Omega Gene," she curiously asked as she flips through the pictures again.

"Yes."

"Who is he?" she questioned, flopping the photos on to the table and turning her attention to me, "you wanted me to meet you just to show me some cute guy?"