-Giorgio's Unexpected Chance-

Giorgio's Unexpected Chance
By
AJ Pharaoh (Libra4Life2012)
All Rights Reserved.

REMINDER:

This is to protect my rights as an author and my creativity.

-1-

This book is a work of pure fiction. All names, characters, business, locations, and incidents are the product of the author's imagination or have been used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons living or dead, locales, or events is entirely coincidental.

-2-

The universe in which this story takes place is different from the "real world". The laws, rules, and customs within governments, cultures, nations/countries are the product of the author's imaginations or have been used fictitiously.

-3-

I do not allow translations of my story in any language, even if the credits are given to me.

-4-

Do not copy my story and do not post my story on any website.

-5-

The uploading, scanning, and distribution of this story in any form or by any means- including but not limited to electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise – without the permission of the author is illegal and punishable by law.

-6-

Please let me know immediately if you know anyone copying this story or posting it on any websites.

YOUR SUPPORT OF MY RIGHTS AS AN AUTHOR IS GREATLY APPRECIATED.

MUCH LOVE!!

A little side note:

This story has SAMESEX RELATIONS (meaning malexmale and/or femalexfemale). So open minded readers and lovers of BoyLove and GirlLove themed stories. If you are not into this type of story, read another (Wattpad is full of stories, I am sure you will find one you will like.).

Any comments that have negative views on same-sex relations within this story will be deleted as soon as they are put up.

Without any further ado, I hope you enjoy Giorgio's Unexpected Chance.

-A.J. Pharaoh

-