"(Y/N), that's what the soup is for, not the beer." Jimin reminds you. You roll your eyes at him and reach for Taehyung's beer as he's in the middle of eating. He looks up for a second ready to outburst, but your cold look makes him think twice. You take small sips this time until your mouth cools down.

"Ahh, now I feel better." You say. The boys are eyeing you. "What?"

"You're an alcoholic aren't you." Suga says. You giggle at him.

"No, it was just really spicy. I wasn't prepared." You admit. You then listen to Jimin's idea and eat some of the soup he provided you with. It helps cool down the little bit of heat that is left in your mouth.You hate to admit but Park Jimin was right -.- .

"Can I have my beer back." Taehyung ask you. You look to him with a sly smile.

"What if I said 'no'," You wonder. He sighs at your now playful, slightly tipsy, attitude.  "I'm kidding Tae, you can have it. I'll get another one from the fridge." You hand his beer he takes it from you gently.

"Don't drink too much Jagi," He says. You stick your tongue out at him.

"This is gonna be a long night." You hear Namjoon mutter, but you can tell that he's tipsy himself. His cheeks are rosy and the way he held out the word 'long' lets you know he's feeling the buzz.

"Be quiet Joonie," You say. His cheeks go even redder to your satisfaction and he quiets down. You walk to the fridge and open it up grabbing two more beers for yourself. There was a tone in there.

"Taehyungie," You call out to him. He looks at you waiting to see what you wanted. "Can you open this." You ask. He smiles slightly and waves you over to him. He opens ONE of the beers for you telling you to wait on the other one. You agree that it might be best to slow down on drinks.

"We should have a drinking contest I wanna see who can drink the most." Jungkook says. You pout.

"I'm already winning. And I thought we were gonna play Mario Kart so I could kick your butt." You say putting some kimchi in your mouth.

"That's true-Wait a second! What do you mean kick  my butt, I'd beat you." He says once he realises what you said. You laugh at him and so do the other members.

"I already beat you before...A LOT" You say. You still some rice off of Taehyung's plate even though you have your own. He doesn't seem to mind though. You note that he stole one of your beers and is now drinking it.

"Is that mine Tae?" You ask him. He shrugs although he knows dang well it is yours. You frown at him.

"Now I have to kick YOUR butt and Jungkook's butt." You say in grief. "So much work to be done." Drunk you decides that it would be a good idea to take another bite of the squid that almost killed you, but now it doesn't burn it just taste good. You can't help but wonder if that's because of the alcohol in your system. Whatever it was, the squid tasted great.

"(Y/N), eat your soup. You're gonna give yourself a stomach ache just eating the spicy food." He informs you. You sigh, but listen to him anyway and eat some of the soup.

"I think a drinking game would be fun though." Jungkook whines with a little pouty face. You smile at him.

"After Mario kart," You suggests.

"Sounds fair, but (Y/N), you should ease up on the beer if we're gonna drink more later." Jhope says. 

"You guys are no fun." You say with a pouty look on your face. You've already finished your second beer though and you want another one. Taehyung hands you a glass of water. You didn't even notice him fixing it.