• Nothing but your lips

3rd P.O.V

There was not light, as if the darkness had swallowed every little lamp of the street surface. Jimin on the other side, was walking silently with (y/n) in his arms. The only thing that could be heard, was the clicking of his shoes against the paved street. (Y/n) had kept her lips stuck, having her thin arms rested on his shoulders and the tip of her nose nested at the crook of his neck. No one was there to disturb their precious moment. That man, had the woman of his life in his arms save finally.

The period of silence ended when she parted her lips, "Can I ask you something?", she said with a weakened voice full of concern. He stopped and turned his head to look in her eyes. He smiled lightly, "What is it?". She bite her bottom lip while trying to prevent herself from crying, "Please.. Don't leave me.. I need you in my life more than anything else..", she said while a tear escaped from the corner of her eye. He came closer, touching his forehead against hers softly, "I promise. I won't leave by your side ever". They both smiled and allowed themselves to get addicted to each other for one more time, under the enchanting moonlight.

Days had passed after your kidnapping and there was no sight of Jungkook

Days had passed after your kidnapping and there was no sight of Jungkook. You were thinking a lot these days about his whereabouts. Here and there his smile and his face would appear in your head for no reason. What if he was still somewhere out there waiting for you to let your guard down and attack again?

"(Y/n)?", Jimin interrupted your thoughts. His blonde hair messy against his forehead and his lips parted slightly. He just had woken up. "Good morning sleepyhead", you said smiling warmly. He looked at you worried, "Is everything okay? You look upset".

You hummed, "No, I'm fine. Just thinking where he could be..". He chuckled, "Wherever he is.. He won't touch you", he said coming closer teasingly. He got closer to your face and he smirked, "Because that butt is mine", he said slapping your behinds.

You cried out taking in your hands a spoon, making him back away. "Come back here Park Jimin!", you shouted running after him.

"What's going on here?", his father said, being sleepless from his late work. You hide the spoon behind your back, "Good morning.. Jimin is bothering me!", you said trying to act cute and defenseless. Jimin glared at you and whispered licking his lips, "Is that your little game? We will talk about it later.. Upstairs", he said.

His father sighed, "Keep it down! If I hear anything more..", he made a line from the one side of his neck to the other with his finger. "You are dead!".

You both nodded. He went upstairs again slowly. " I'm not interested in running away from you (Y/n)", he said with a emotionless face. You looked at him as if his personality changed completely.

"Uh.. You could have said so..", you said rolling your eyes. "Do you want to return upstairs and take a nap?", you asked warmly.

"No".

"Eh?"

"Then what are we going to d--", you were cut off as you felt his warm lips clash onto your own holding a firm kiss between you two. You tried to push him away, confused. He brought his muscular arms to keep your hands stilly. You immediately gave up in pushing him away and parted your lips for his tongue.

He explored every part of your wet cavern, leaving strands of saliva on your lips.

"We can't do this in here", you said blushing. He smirked, "My dad said to keep it down.. So I'm keeping everything down as much as I do whatever I want", he said with a seductive voice.

"But J-Jimin--", he pushed you against the kitchen table lifting you up and placing your thighs around his waist, "Shut up already", he bite your neck, sucking on the skin. You sighed trying not to make weird noises.

His hands were all over your body, his body was pressed against yours, making you shiver. His kisses were leaving a burning mark here and there, causing your heart to skip beats.

"You don't know how much I want you, (Y/n)..", he said with a raspy voice, making you weaker and weaker. You smiled, "I'm craving for your touch Jimin.. Nothing but your lips, fingers and breath against my skin.. It makes me crazy", you said, almost whispered.

He smirked, "Then guess who is getting fucked tonight".

Be active guys. Try voting and commenting as much as you can. By doing this, you can persuade me to upload my second book Teacher Jimin X Reader. Thanks a lot 💗

 Thanks a lot 💗