• Brother to the rescue

3rd P.O.V

"Where the hell is she.." Jimin searched throughout the house without a clue of where (y/n) was. Her phone was there, the keys and also.. Jungkook's jacket. "That son of a bitch..", he sighed and grabbed the jacket violently, throwing it over his shoulder and rushing out of the house.

"Jimin-shi!", a soft voice spoke behind the fierce man. He looked behind him, facing a welcoming smile from Hoseok. "What's wrong? You seem furious", Hoseok asked him worried. Jimin took the jacket in his grip and showed Hoseok, "(y/n)'s gone missing. Jungkook is the one that we are looking for", he said with a cold glaring. Hoseok clenched his teeth in annoyance, "Wouldn't wait less from him.. Get in my car, I'll give you a lift", he said. Jimin nodded with a lock of hair sticking on his eyebrow from such a wet forehead.

Your P.O.V

"Ugh!", you screamed while Jungkook grabbed you by the collar of your hoodie. "Answer me.. I know that I make you feel different when you are around me and I know that you feel the same as me.. Come with me. You don't deserve him.. You deserve someone better than that bastard", Jungkook said with a seductive voice, licking slowly and slightly your cheekbone. You growled, "I didn't think that such an attractive guy like you would be such a disgusting human being.. Seriously?! What's your problem?!", you screamed.

"You know.. My problem is that he is your brother and I'm an ordinary person.. And you know clearly enough that I want you.. Need you.. Love you", he said with a demanding look. You couldn't resist to get hot in the first place.

3rd P

3rd P.O.V

"And you know that I will kill you If the next finger that lies on her, is going to be yours", a really angry voice spoke behind Jungkook. (Y/n) smiled and left some tears fall from the corner of her eyes and ran down her cheeks, "J-Jimin..", she said with a cracking voice.

"I think that's yours", Jimin said while tossing the jacket towards Jungkook. "Explain", Jimin said while cracking his fingers. Jungkook stayed silent. "Don't you have any explanation?", he asked again licking his bottom lip. Jungkook stepped backwards and remained silent. "Really good.. I don't have any intention of hurting you.. I shall grab my stuff and leave", he said approaching (y/n).

 I shall grab my stuff and leave", he said approaching (y/n)

Short but hey, I'm back to business!🙆