• Holding hands

3rd P.O.V

(Y/n) walked down the stairs with her step brother behind her, silently. They sat on the sofa in the living room and waited for their parents. But they didn't come.

Jimin looked at his clock, "Ugh.. where are they?". The girl looked at him and shrugged her shoulders. He sighed, "Come with me for a second..". She nodded and got up, following him.

They arrived in front of a door and Jimin put his ear on the door. The girl glared at him, "Hey.. You shouldn't be acting like a creep.. They might have an important conversation in there..". He smirked, "Does this seem to you like a conversation?". He pushed gently her head on the door. She frowned. She could hear moans coming inside of the room. She sighed, "Well screw it.. I'm going to sleep", and started walking away. Before she could reach any further away from him, he grabbed her hand.

"Wait..", he said. She looked at him confused. He sighed, "We will go out and eat something.. Unless you want to stay here and starve?". She looked at him with a "huh?" expression. "Who is going out to eat at a time like this? It's 3:30 at night!", she whispered-yelled.

"There is a restaurant 20 minutes away from here.. Please come with me?", he said and pouted his lips. She looked at his cute face and those full lips and gave up. "Okay.. But this is the first and the last time eating out at this hour.. It's dangerous at night.", she said worried. He smirked and leaned down, "As far as I'm next to you no one is going to hurt you.. Am I right, (Y/n)?".

The girl shivered at his smooth and husky voice and swallowed, listening her name, rolling out of his tongue. She nodded and sighed. Her mind was  travelling. She was focused at his grip around her wrist and his hot breath next to her ear. They were siblings, she shouldn't have any weird ideas in her head. Although, he was handsome, sexy and cute at the same time.

They walked together out of the house and locked the door behind them. (Y/n) looked around. She could see some lights coming from houses around, but everything else was dark. She breathed anxious and walked closer to Jimin, grabbing his sleeve with 2 fingers. Jimin looked down at her, "What's wrong?". She didn't answer. He smirked, "Don't tell me that you are scared..". She nodded and he giggled.

He smiled and touched her fingers which were tagged on his sleeve and holded her hand gently.

She blushed, "J-Jimin?"

She blushed, "J-Jimin?". "I'm just holding your hand.. Is it that bad?", he sighed. "What if anyone see us?". He smiled, "Yeah? What?". She looked at him, "We are siblings..". He smirked, "So siblings aren't supposed to hold hands.. or do you have anything else in your mind?". She blushed, "N-No.. I don't have anything else in my mind..".

Sorry for the short update!
×××Unedited×××