• Jimin's Confession

(I'm really trying to make this book better by adding pictures. Please, if it's annoying tell me and I will stop)

Your P.O.V

I woke up by my phone's screen lighting up in the middle of the night. I rubbed my eyes and looked at the time, "3:52 AM". I groaned and left it next to me on my bed.

I turned to sleep again. When I was about to get to see another dream, I found it ringing. Tch.. I took a look at the notifications.

Snapchat

3:52 Kookie🔥 added you on Snapchat

Messenger

3:54 Kookie🔥 added you on Messenger

Instagram

3:57 Kookie🔥 started following you
3:57 Kookie🔥 liked your post (3)

You sighed, "What's wrong with him at that hour..", you started talking to yourself. Of course, you added him back on both Snapchat and Messenger and followed him back on Instagram, liking his posts.

You yawned and put your phone next to you, rolling on your side, closing your eyes. The phone started doing its disturbing job again. You opened messenger, looking at the texts with one eye open.

4:00 AM

Kookie🔥: Heyy👐

You: Hey

Kookie🔥: Did I wake u up?😰

You: Exactly.
But it doesn't matter!

Kookie🔥: I'm sorry.. I just came back from practising. I was wondering.. Would you like coming with me tomorrow?🤗

You: Uhmm.. Where? 😅

Kookie🔥: Uhm Coffee?You know.. Just for company. What do u say?🙈

You: I'm in🌠

Kookie🔥: Yas! I will pick you up at 7:00! Be ready😏

You: Okay! Cya then😄
Seen

3rd P.O.V

You closed your phone and turned back to sleep, smiling. That boy was really kind and extremely handsome. Well after this you would propably be in big trouble after Jimin's words to Stay away from Jungkook. But it was just a coffee. What could possibly go wrong?

The next morning, you woke up really tired. You brushed your teeth and fixed your messy hair. Your next movement was obviously, looking for Jimin. You ran down the stairs and walked into the kitchen. No one was there. You picked a look inside the living room, again, no one. You sighed and walked back to the kitchen and made some coffee for yourself, pouring the liquid into a cup.

You sat on a chair and you touched your elbows on the table. You sniffed over the coffee and drank a little bit. You looked at the fridge. You eyed a note and got up to take it off the machine. You looked at the note.