• Lips

3rd P.O.V

The ride back home was silent. You had a really nice time with him, but it was already time to go home.

Jimin and you got home and closed the door behind you. You were a little bit tired, but you also had to wait for Jungkook to get you. You sighed sitting on the sofa and taking off your shoes. Jimin sat next to you, staring at the ceiling.

You took off your right shoe. You hissed, looking at your foot and it hurt like hell. You found out that your shoe was pretty hard and tight and it damaged your skin. You sighed and placed the shoes down.

During all this time, Jimin was watching you.

He got up and went to the bathroom and came back with a sticking plaster

He got up and went to the bathroom and came back with a sticking plaster. You looked at him as he kneeled in front of you, looking in your eyes, while lifting up your leg.

He left your eyes for a couple of seconds, to stick the plaster on your foot. He looked at you again, lowering your foot. You swallowed, "Thank you..". He smiledd and got up. He headed up the stairs and you eyed
him from the back. He stopped, "Have fun with Jungkook..", he sighed. You frowned, "How did you know?". He looked at you and didn't answer.

You looked at your clock and immediately the door knocked. You got up, fixed your hair, put on your shoes and ran to open it. You looked at the figure in front of you. Jungkook, wearing glasses and smiling at you.

You swallowed and looked at him, smiling back, "Hey"

You swallowed and looked at him, smiling back, "Hey". He chuckled, "Hey gurl". You laughed at this. He smiled, "Let's go?". You nodded and grabbed your backpack, "Yeah".

You two started walking from your house, straight down the pavement. He looked at you, "Well? Say something". You giggled, "You look good in glasses". He chuckled, "Thanks". You noticed that his cheeks were quite pink and found it cute.

You kept walking. You looked around you, there were a lot of stores, coffee shops, bars and restaurants. Jungkook eyed a coffe shop and grabbed gently your wrist, "Let's go there", he said while dragging you.

You followed him and looked at your wrist

You followed him and looked at your wrist. His hand was hot, almost sweaty. He must have been anxious. He stopped when you reached the entrance and he frowned, "I'm sorry for dragging you, but there are a lot of people waiting so we have to wait too..". You smiled and nodded, "I don't mind".

After some minutes you took a hot chocolate and he took a coffee. You placed your packpack on a chair, looking inside it for your purse. Jungkook took your hands out of your bag and pulled the zipper, looking at you, "I will pay, I'm the one taking you out today". You gasped, "But it's rude to let you pay". He didn't answer and paid for the drinks instead. You looked at him and pouted your lips.

"Jungkook-ah..", you said while walking outside. He chuckled, "Don't tell me that you are going to act like this now, (Y/n)..". You sighed, "It was rude..". He chuckled and looked behind you. You also looked behind you, "What?".

He pointed at a downslope, "There is a nice spot down there, where we can watch the sunset.. Wanna go?". You nodded and you both walked towards this direction. "So how old are you?", you asked Jungkook. He smiled, "I'm 19.. What about you?". You chuckled, "I'm 18". He giggled, "Ohh we are close enough.. But I'm older".

You playfully punched his arm, "The fact that you are older doesn't mean that you are stronger", you said while smirking. He didn't say anything, but smirked. You both sat on a bench, looking at the sky. You took a sip from your chocolate and looked at Jungkook. He was looking at the sun, "You and Jimin.. You are not siblings in law, right?", he looked in your eyes. You sighed, "No.. We are living in the same house.. My mom wants to live together with his dad, so we are supposed to be siblings..".

He looked at your lips moving while you were saying every word. "But, Jimin isn't acting like my brother.. He wants something more than to be my brother..", you said. He frowned, "Like what?". "He likes me..", you said. He smiled, "Well, it's difficult having such a person like you, next to you. If I were him, I would also fall for you", he said. You looked at him and blushed. "But, now I can't say that I like you.. Jimin did already and you will propably choose him..", he said while getting up and throwing his coffee in a trashcan. "So.. I guess I'm not accepted..", he said while walking away.

You got up, placing your chocolate on the bench, "Jungkook-ah! Wait!", you said while walking fast behind him. Your shoe hurt your leg again and you stumbled, falling down. Jungkook catched you in time, without your body touching the ground.

You looked up and came in contact with his lips.

××Unedited××