•Save me..

Your P.O.V

"Did this. Did the other. Cleaned this. Cleaned that. What else remains to get done?", you mumbled to yourself. You walked slowly with your hands on your hips and sighed, "Nothing else.. ". You ran up the stairs and got into your room, picking up your outfit for today and making yourself a little bit prettier than usual. "This should do", you smiled and looked at your clothes.

"I hope Jimin's hoodie will keep me warm for this awful weather

"I hope Jimin's hoodie will keep me warm for this awful weather.. Why did it have to rain today?", you pouted sadly. No one was at home this morning and you had to tide up everything and make sure that the house was clean. Going downstairs, you found a pair of keys on the table that you didn't see before. You raised one eyebrow and slowly approached the table, reaching for the keys. Out of the blue, the light above the stairs stopped working. "The fuck?", you whispered and grabbed your mobile. You stood in the middle of the living room and looked around you. You heard a door getting slammed upstairs. Your heart skipped a beat, "Who is there?", you spoke scared. Panicking, you ran upstairs and got into your room, locking the door. You tried many times to get the lights to work but they wouldn't.

You sat on your bed and sniffed, trying not to cry. " My mobile.. Call.. Someone..",you mumbled, but your mobile phone was downstairs. You placed the palm of your hands over your eyes and bite your bottom lip. Footsteps could be heard. They were standing outside of your bedroom. You widened your eyes and clenched your teeth, "Jimin.. Save me..".

The handle of your door started shaking as much as your body

The handle of your door started shaking as much as your body. Someone was in the house, searching.. for you. You got up and walked towards your door, "T-Tell me! Who is it?!", you screamed. Someone chuckled behind the door. You raised an eyebrow, "Don't you know me?", they said. You galped, "Jungkook?!". Before you tried saying anything else the door opened and hit you hard, making you fall on the floor unconscious.

Hours later

A sharp pain on your wrists, your back and your head was all to make you feel feeble. You groaned in pain. Opening your eyes, you found yourself tied up. "Ugh..", you sighed. "Someone's awake!", the same voice spoke. You looked up, coming face to face with the perpetrator. He still looked handsome though. "You were sleeping for at least 4 hours.. Congratulations", he smirked. You blinked, "What do you want? What was that for?", you asked annoyed. He chuckled, "I wanted to bring you to my place one day, so I did it.. Let's spend some time together honey", he said looking into your eyes. "Are you crazy?!", you yelled, "You could do it in other way! What are those? Handcuffs? What's wrong with you?!", you screamed. He stopped smiling, he got serious and looked at you, "I want you to be mine..", he whispered with a husky voice.

"In your dreams..", you looked away. Suddenly, he grabbed your hoodie and pulled you some inches away from his face and looked into your eyes. You could feel his breath against your lips. You looked back into his eyes, "I can make you mine whenever I want to.. You should better be careful", he looked deadly serious.

 You should better be careful", he looked deadly serious

"Jimin can make you feel loved.. But I can make you feel pleasure and love at the same time..", he said in a raspy voice. Still inches away from him, you looked away trying to avoid those demanding eyes of his. With his other hand, he pulled a strand of hair away from your face, "Look at me (Y/n).. I can love and protect you better than he can..", he said.

××Unedited××
•nice kidnapper you got there•

××Unedited×וnice kidnapper you got there•