• The umbrella

Author's P.O.V

"Mum? Do I look okay?", (Y/N) asked her mum worried. Her mum smiled and stroked her daughter's cheek, "Of course.. You are perfect sweetie."

The girl grinned playfully and picked her bags up, full of clothes and headed for her door. She smiled waving goodbye to her old house, walking down the stairs with her mum happily.

Outside of their old house, there was her mum's new husband waiting for them to place their stuff at the back of his car. Her mum sat at the front seat, next to her new man. (Y/N) sat at the back alone, watching her house moving away from her. However, she was the one that was moving, not the house. She faked a smile and looked up from her window and noticed that the weather was changing. It was going to rain.

The ride was long enough, the rain had already started some minutes ago. The girl sighed, "Are we there yet?". The man looked at his front mirror noticing his new daughter's sad face, "Don't worry (Y/N), do you see the white house ahead of us? That's our home", he smiled.

Then she smiled getting excited again. The car stopped and the man got out of the car, walking around, opening his wife's door and putting his arm on her shoulder, bringing her under his umbrella. (Y/n) stayed silent and waited for the man to come back with another umbrella but he didn't.

She sighed and opened the door, getting out of the car. She started walking under the rain. Her hair dripping and her clothes getting wet. Suddenly, the rain stopped. She looked around her and it was still raining. Then she looked up and saw another umbrella. Surprised she turned around and pumbed into something hard.

She opened her eyes and noticed someone's hard chest. That was the one that came in contact with her nose. When she was about to apologise, she looked up and lost her mind. A handsome man with black hair, piercings, full lips and his umbrella covering her from getting soaked, was smiling at her.

She bowed in an instant, "Thank you mister

She bowed in an instant, "Thank you mister..?". The man laughed and placed his free hand under her chin, bringing her whole body straight, "Jimin.. Park Jimin. Your brother."

She looked into his eyes, then looked at his cute cheeks and then focused on his full lips. She could see that those lips turned into a smirk. His hand caressed her cheek and pulled a lock of hair out of the way, placing it gently behind her ear. He leaned into and whispered next to her ear, "You are dripping.. Follow me before you catch a cold..".

She nodded silently and tried following him without getting her clothes soaked even more. He chuckled and placed his free arm around her shoulders, bringing her side in contact with his, "You don't mind, do you? Unless you want to become a duck swimming around.", he laughed. She blushed and chuckled, "Thanks..".

A voice could be heard, "Jimin? Don't you think you are cuddling your sister a bit too much?", his dad spoke. Jimin laughed, "It's okay we had a little conversation here don't worry..". Both Jimin and (Y/N) got inside the house silently, following behind their parents.

The girl looked at her mum and smiled. Her mum looked at Jimin, "Aww, I'm really happy that you talked to each other!". Jimin smiled and (Y/N) grinned. Jimin's dad looked at the girl and smiled, "Jimin make sure that (Y/N) is comfortable and show her around.. I will show around your mother now. Be down the kitchen for dinner at 3, don't be late kids."

Jimin looked at (Y/N) worried, "You are shaking.. you might be freezing cold, come on", he grabbed her wrist gently and guided her upstairs so she can take a shower and change her clothes. She nodded and followed, "Uhm.. Jimin?". He hummed. She chuckled, "How old are you?". He laughed "I'm 21 and you are 18, right?", he looked behind him, giving her a smile. She nodded and grinned, following him.

××Unedited××