Chapter 26

((KENZIE'S POINT OF VIEW))

''When do you want to get married?'' I looked away from the telly to Dylan.

''I don't know.'' he nodded.

''I guess you'd want to be thin.'' I thought about it.

''Weight doesn't bother me, but I'd be afraid if we were to do it now and I went into labour.'' he nodded.

''We should set a date though Kenzie.'' I nodded.

''The twins are due on May 10th how about we do a March Wedding it's after Christmas enough time for people to save up and that way the twins won't be new born they'll be 10 months and Amy will nearly be 7.'' he smiled.

''That sounds like a plan baby.'' I smiled.

''We should put in for adoption papers beforehand that way we won't have to go through the process for ages we could do it soon and when we're married it's a matter of a signature.'' he smiled.

''I'll sort that first thing in the morning.'' I nodded with a smile.

''How are you feeling today?''

''So much better the past few days no aches or pains thank god, and the twins are being kind they're kidding during the day less at night.'' he chuckled bending down and kissed my belly and someone kicked him in the mouth I laughed loudly he frowned.

''Little brat.'' I chuckled running my hand through his hair.

''I've to get to work.'' he said sadly I smiled.

''Go on I'll see you later, I'm making dinner so don't be too late.'' he kissed me I smiled cradling his face.

''I love you.'' I rubbed his bottom lip with my thumb.

''I love you too.''

To: Megan

The lad has gone I need some help doing the house, need to give him some attention.

From: Megan

I'm on the way, we're going shopping.

I smiled getting up tidying the house, when she beep I locked up got in the car heading to the mall.

''We need something sexy, are you like hiding your belly.'' I look my head.

''Thankfully my oils are working on no stretch marks I still squat and keep fit, he loves me being pregnant so I'm just thinking sexy underwear.'' she nodded and we search the racks.

''We found the one.'' she held it up I laughed and nodded and maybe some sexy toys like cock rings something to drive him crazy before the deed begins'' I nodded.

''Sex shop.'' she nodded.

When I got home I set the table and spent about an hour in the tub making myself all smooth and relax then I spent an hour in the kitchen, I done my hair and make-up then got dressed. I texted Josh and told him to make sure Dylan showered there and was dressed when he came home, he gave him the whole we're going for beers I'm cool with it then said he had to go home Nevy wanted her daddy.

''Baby I'm home!'' he called I let out a deep breath and lit the candles.

''He-what's this?'' I turned he smiled towards the table.

''Well Megan has Amy for the night so I thought we could have a date night.'' he looked at me he licked his lips his eyes running up and down my body.

''You cooked.'' I put a plate of home-made corn beef cabbage potatoes carrots gravy then there was desert, that was chocolate sauce on cream, when he seen them a grin took over his face making me chuckle, he pulled my chair out I thanked him and sat down.

''How was work?'' he moaned in delight giving me a thumb as he ate.

''It was busy, we had around 15 new joiners and then I had a women's class today.'' he rolled his eyes.

''It's like they knew I was today's trainers because every fucking one of 40 turned up, it took me an hour to get out of the room after the class ended, they kept asking me questions, even when I said I was engaged with a child and two more on the way, they weren't satisfied, your dad had to come to the rescue after that fucking laughed his ass off for about half an hour with the lads.'' I covered a smile.

''If you were my trainer I'd probably be the same way.'' he smiled.

''You wouldn't have to try for my attention you'd have it, like you always do.'' I smiled, making a private plan to go to his fitness class after I have the twins.

''That was amazing baby, nicest dinner I had since your stew.'' I smiled standing up.

''I've to feed my man right.'' I put them in the sink and finished off my glass of water.

''So which is your favourite?'' I asked holding the deserts up.

''Both.'' I blew the candles out watching him, he swallowed hard and I left the room. Ten seconds later he followed me up the stairs the room was darkened a few lights around it.

''So you know how you're always the one taking care of me?'' I asked unbuttons his shirt and looked up at him; he hummed his eyes on my lips.

''Well tonight I'm taking care of my man, so it's all about you.'' his lips tugged and I push the shirt down his back and kissed his chest.

''You ok with that?'' I mumbled against his skin.

''Uh, damn right.'' I smiled and opened his belt and the button of his jeans pushing them down his hips backing him to the bed and he feel back I pulled his jeans and boxers off his cock hard leaning on his belly.

''So I got a little some, some.'' I said opening the back taking out some cock rings his eyes widen.

''This vibrates so we're going to test them.'' I stroked him slowly and put them on he groaned his head falling back, the ones I got would stop him from coming, it's something about where they're places and triggers stop him from coming, so teasing him watching him sweat was great.

''Your mouth is amazing.'' I hummed sucking on the head of his cock he groaned his hand tangled in my hair.

''Kenzie I've got to come.'' he growled I smiled slowly taking the rings off him and put him back in my mouth, he shot about 6 times I swallowed as much as I could without choking, the rest slid out the corners of my mouth, I wiped it with a piece of tissue drinking some water while he tried catching his breath.

''Too much clothes.'' he growled sitting up ,I bit my lip he pulled my dress over my head and moaned his hand slipped around my bet unlatching my bra he suck on my breast the were sensitive so it felt good when he teased my nipples.

''Hmmm.'' I moaned his hands ran down my hips and turned me around he growled in approval kissing the end of my back while squeezing my bum.

''These have to go.'' he pushed them down got up and laid me down. He pressed his cock off me slapping it off my sex I moaned biting on my lip, he bent down and kissed me.

''Dylan.'' I bit his bottom lip he growled his hand going in between my legs.

''Nice, soft and warm.'' he mumbled running his fingers up my area I shivered feeling him smirk and ran one finger up my sex and groaned and he rubbed my clit I moaned in delight of his touch he kissed me again then pushed 2 fingers into me I moaned into his mouth and he rubbed my clit with his thumb.

''Dyl.'' I moaned tugging his hair.

''Oh fuck.'' I bit my lip and looked at him he smiled and kissed my jaw.

''You like that baby?'' he asked I nodded rapidly feeling an orgasm coming.

''D-Dylan I'm going to c-cum.'' I moaned he smirked and finger fucked me fast.

''AHHHHHH!'' I cried out reaching my first orgasm he moaned sucking my breast.

''You're the most sexiest women I've ever seen my life.'' he mumbled kissing me, he spreaded my legs and rubbed his cock off me, slowly he pushed it in, I moaned my hands dragging down his chest.

''I'm one lucky bastard.'' he cursed pulling his hips back and slowly trusted back in, I moaned closing my eyes.

''Open your eyes baby, let me see you.'' I opened my eyes he leaned his forehead on mine, we weren't having sex, we were making love, it was slow and romantic.