Chapter 5

I finished getting myself dressed before leaving the room, Dylan turned to me, dressed in slacks a shirt and blazer looking fucking good enough to eat.

''Sweet baby Jesus.'' he gasped gawping me I chuckled and bent down to Amy.

''Be good for Alicia and we'll be back later on ok.'' she nodded hugging my neck I kissed her cheek and looked at my sister.

''If you need me for anything ring me and I'll be straight back.''

''We'll be fine go out and win, I want a nice tip tonight.'' I chuckled kissing her head and grabbed my keys turning to Dylan.

''Ready?'' he cleared his throat and nodded.

''Bye!'' I called out walking out and down to the elevator.

''Your look absolutely breath taking Kenzie.'' he said his hot breath tickling my ear.

''Thanks, not to bad yourself Hollywood.'' he chuckled and nodded for me to go first.

''So who's meeting us there.''

''Who isn't meeting us there more like.'' he said I got into his car and chuckled.

''Ever played before?'' he asked I nodded.

''My mom is the best poker card ever, she won a whooping jackpot of 6 million before Josh was born, over the year Annabelle picked up her look and she thought me we've been to a few casino and won a bit, but tonight I don't know I feel the gods looking out for us.'' he chuckled and opened my door for me, the casino was packed out and we found some of my family members as we walked around.

''A good luck kiss wouldn't go to Miss.'' he said to me I smiled and pulled him to me and kissed him, he smiled wrapping his arms around me I chuckled pulling out.

''Go win something.'' he flipped me a chip and walked off, I looked down it was a $5,000 chip I looked at him he looked over his shoulder and winked.

''Want in peach?'' I took a deep breath and nodded.

((NO-ONE'S))

''I swear I just left her here not an hour ago she couldn't have gone far.'' Josh groaned.

''Kenzie is a rambler mate you need to remember that, one time my mom had to put a damn baby strap on her because we lost her quite a lot.'' Dylan sighed looking around.

''What's that?'' they turned around seeing a crowd of people gathered around the table, curious they headed over pushing through the crowd.

''See told you she's still here.'' Dylan laughed looking at Kenzie's poker face, on a table with a lot of rich looking people and a lot of money in the middle.