Chapter 7

I got out of the car and walked up to the front door knock on it and stepped back. I looked down at my shoes and looked up when the door opened.

''Uh can I help you?'' a pretty red head asked, I licked my lips.

''Is Dylan there?'' she eyed me.

''What do you wa- Who's at the door Sam.'' I heard Dylan asked and running coming down the stairs.

''Kenzie.'' he asked in shock I smiled slightly.

''Hey, I'm heading to work and thought I could take Amy with me?''

''Really?'' I nodded.

''Yeah, Nevy is joining today as well and they'll both be in my class so.'' I shrugged.

''I'll ask her, Amy come down here.'' a minute later she walked down the stairs and gasped.

''KENZIE!'' she cried running over to me I bent down picking her up twirling her around.

''I miss you.'' she mumbled hugging me, I hugged her tight.

''I miss you too baby, but I came by to bring you to dance class, you want to come?'' she gasped her eyes widen.

''Really?'' I chuckled.

''Yup, go get dressed.'' she screamed running into the house.

''You want to come in.'' I watched the girl glare at him but he ignored her.

''No its ok I'll wait here.'' he nodded slowly looking me up and down licking his bottom lip.

''How's you been?'' I asked he nodded.

''Yeah I'm good, everything is good, got a full time job on a building site.''

''Really, that's brilliant Congrats, you like it?'' he nodded.

''Yeah it's good, I started after dropping her to school, then collect her from Josh's at 5.'' I smiled.

''That's great, she ok with it?'' he nodded.

''Yeah she'S happy I'm working, but she hates not being able to come home after school.'' I pouted my lip.

''I can collect her some days if you want, I don't work full time every day.''

''Really?'' he asked I nodded.

''Yeah, I miss her so...'' I shrugged, his lips tugged a little.

''I'm ready.'' I smiled.

''Let's go then baby girl.'' I picked her hand up and looked at Dylan.

You and Meजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें