"We have to make the breakfast." I rested as I cooked the rest of the bacon and made a few more pancakes.

"Done!" I smiled.

"That's 5 more pancakes than mine." He laughed.

"Of course, because you made no pancakes."

"Okay Miss Sassy Pants, let's see how good your pancakes really are." He laughed.

He put on pancakes on his plate and sliced them.

He put the butter and syrup on it and bit into it.

"Well?"

"It's...not good." He said.

"Really?"

"Juliet I'm only kidding. It's amazing." He laughed.

We had some of our breakfast and when we were done we decided to wake up the rest of the guys.

"I'm going to take a shower." I said as I walked into my bathroom and took a quick shower.

Nash decided to take one in Matt's bathroom.

"Thank you for that announcement." Nash called before I went.

I grabbed the lotion and put a handful on my hands.

We walked to the living room.

"Okay, when I say so, smack this lotion on Matt's face." Nash said, video taping it.

"Ready? 1...2...3!" He said.

I smack his right on the cheek.

Matt woke up instantly.

"OW!" Matt yelled.

Nash and I were on the ground laughing.

"That hurt!" Matt said.

"Keep it down! You'll wake up Carter and Shawn." I laughed.

We all grabbed pillows.

"Attack!" Nash yelled as we smacked both of them with pillows.

"OW!"

"Guys, stop!"

"What are you doing?"

"STOP!"

Shawn and Carter joined our pillow fight.

"Okay guys, I've had enough. Go eat your breakfast." I laughed.

"Wait, you actually made breakfast?" Matt asked.

"Yeah..."

"I'll pass." He joked.

"Dude, it's actually good." Nash defended.

"I'll be the judge of that." Matt said as he joined Carter and Shawn to the table and ate.

"Thanks Juliet! It's actually good." Matt laughed.

"Can we stop making fun of my cooking just for a second?" I asked.

I cleaned up our mess Nash and I made earlier. Then my phone rang.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hello Juliet! How's the house?" My mom asked.

"Fine. I cooked breakfast and I didn't burn the house down." I laughed.

"I have bad news, my boss at the diner wants me to work. I'm sorry but I'll be home late. I'll see you later, okay?" She asked.

"Okay. Bye! Love you." I said.

"Love you too." She said as she hung up.

I walked over to the table, sat next to Matt, and sighed.

"What's wrong?"

"My mom is going to be home late. The diner is making her work." I said.

"That's okay. I'm sure we can do something fun." Matt said.

"I don't know." I said.

"Come on, let's do something! We can go to Times Square and eat, we could watch a movie..." Matt said.

"I think I have to talk to Hayes." I said.

"I'll come with you. I'm heading over there now." Nash said.

"I'll see you guys later?" I asked.

They all nodded and Nash and I left. We walked to his house.

"So, where's your parents?" I asked.

"They're away visiting family." Nash said as we walked up to his doorstep as he unlocked his door and we walked inside.

"Hayes! Where are you?" Nash yelled.

"In my room!" Hayes yelled back.

"Get up there, use protection, and try not to get pregnant." Nash laughed.

"No way he's getting any action." I laughed as I walked up the stairs and went to Hayes's room.

"Nash I-"

"Hayes, we have to talk." I said as I stood at his doorway.

I leaned my shoulder on his door.

He sat on the edge of his bed, and I followed. I sat down next to him.

"Why'd you say that I cheated? Why would you think that I would cheat again?" I said. The fact that I had to emphasize the word "again" made me sick to my stomach.

"I didn't think! Matt kissed you, and I have no idea what I was thinking." Hayes said.

"You should know that I will never cheat again. And I only cheated because of you." I said.

"I know, and I'm sorry." He said.

"I-I....I don't know if...I can forgive you. You think I can just come crawling back to you?" I said.

"You deserve better than me." Hayes said.

"Don't say that..." I shook my head.

"You're right. I can't be with anybody else but you. You can't keep on forgiving me. And I can't stop messing up or making mistakes. I-"

I smashed my lips against his. He kissed me back, after a second of hesitation.

"Shut up! Okay?" I said.

"I want to be with you." Hayes said.

"I want to be with you too." I said.

"So you forgive me?" He asked.

"Maybe." I shrugged.

I hated myself for saying it, but I couldn't leave him, no matter how hard I try.

I love him.

~.~
A/N: I absolutely adore the fans that vote and comment. You know who you are, and I love you for it.
Also, I completely understand if you don't. I have a friend that only reads this because I send the link to her. She doesn't exactly have a wattpad account.
(I'm not saying you shouldn't vote, I'm just saying it's nice to. :) )

Anyways, I love you guys (if you didn't know.) and thanks for reading! (If you also didn't know that I'm thankful)