Jisoo: You...look... absolutely... beautiful, so breathtakingly beautiful.

The 2 were engulfed in silence while staring into each other's eyes. Jennie tried to find any trace of teasing or mockery in Jisoo's eyes, but all she saw was the sincereness the older girl had for her, and Jennie knew that Jisoo had meant every single word.

Breaking away from their eye contact, Jennie tries to shift the focus of the conversation else where.

Jennie: I actually really like this dress. It's so well made, from the intricate designs to how comfortable I feel wearing it, and not to mention the fact that it fits me so perfectly.

Jisoo nodded as she continued to admire Jennie's figure in the dress.

Jisoo: You have no idea.

Jennie glanced at the employee behind her who was smiling with satisfaction.

Employee: Your fiancée is right Miss Jennie, this dress is absolutely perfect for you.

Jennie took another glance at herself in the mirror before giving a satisfied nod.

Jennie: I'll take this dress.

•••

After dropping Jennie off at her house, Jisoo decided to head home and give Suho a call to invite him to her wedding.

She waited a few rings before the older boy had picked up the phone.

Suho: Sooya! How are you?

Jisoo: I'm good Oppa. What about you?

Suho: Everything is all good here as well. I heard about your wedding.

Jisoo: Oh~ you do? How?

Jisoo heard Suho chuckle through the phone.

Suho: The news are spreading everywhere Chu. Plus Chaeyoung already told me... she told me about everything.

Jisoo: That little chipmunk, I'm gonna have to have a word with her.

Suho: Don't blame her Sooya, Chaeng just wants what's best for you... And so do I... Are you a hundred percent sure about this? I don't want to see you hurting in the end.

Jisoo: I already told Chaeyoung and Changmin oppa about this, and I assure you that I'll be fine oppa.

Suho: Alright, I'll trust you on this one then.

Jisoo: Thanks oppa. Oh by the way, what did you say before? About the news spreading everywhere?

Suho: Oh yeah, news of your engagement has even spread over to the states as well. I've heard people talk about it here and there.

Jisoo: Wow really? I did not expect that.

Suho let out a laugh due to her obliviousness.

Suho: What did you expect then Jisoo? You're now the biggest corporate in all of Korea, your engagement, and not to mention the joining of Dream and Kim Corporations, is like the event of the century. But enough about that, I already know why you called me Jisoo.

Jisoo: Then please tell me that you'll be there on the day of my wedding oppa. I really want you to be there, despite everything.

Suho let out a sigh.

Suho: I do too Jisoo. It's just... I don't think it's a good idea.

Jisoo: I don't care about that oppa. Jennie already hates me to begin with... I just want to have you there on my big day.