•Part 18•

~~~~~~~~~~Zack's P.O.V~~~~~~~~~~

"How is she?" I stood beside Mitchell who was in a wheelchair in the waiting room.

"Nobody will tell me anything," he shrugged his shoulders.

"Shit," I threw myself onto the chair.

"What's up with you?" I looked him up and down.

"Broken my arm, badly twisted my ankle and covered in cuts and bruises," he raised his arm which was in a sling.

"That's what you get for fighting," I raised my brows at him.

"I was his punching bag," he sighed.

"Why didn't you fight back then?" I chuckled.

"It meant he'd leave her alone, it was worth it," he replied.

"Elizabeth and the baby are fine, when her visitor leaves someone else can go in," the nurse stepped in and looked at both of us.

"Oh, congratulations," Mitch glanced at me and gave me a forced smile.

"You are kidding me aren't you?" I rolled my eyes at him.

"What?" He turned to look at me.

"Open your eyes, the baby isn't mine," I pulled myself out of the seat.

"Who's is it then?" He gave me a confused face.

"She told me you were smart, seriously kid?" I laughed.

"Wait," his eyes shot open.

"They need you," I tapped his shoulder before leaving and heading out to the car park.

"She doesn't need us now, he'll be a man," I climbed into my car alongside Annie.

"I hope so," she put her head on the car window.

****

~~~~~~~~~~~Liz's P.O.V~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Your baby is healthy," the nurse turned the computer screen towards me revealing my baby.

"It's grown," I smiled at the sight.

"You should've told me!" The door swung open and Mitch came in, sitting in a wheelchair.

"I'm sorry," i gave Mitch a guilty look.

"I could've be-" he began but stopped as he noticed the screen.

"There for you," he continued as he studied the screen. "Is that?"

"It's our baby," I too looked at the screen.

"Our baby," he came closer and took my hand in his.

"I'm sorry," I apologised to him again.

"It doesn't matter now," he replied without taking his eyes off the screen.

"They grow rather quick," the nurse smiled.

"Don't I know it," the door opened again and Martha entered.

"So it wasn't a dream ," Mitch looked back at the door.

"You're back," I smiled at Martha who was holding a mug of hot chocolate with my name on it.

"Why are you here?" Mitch glared at her.

"You two know each other?" I looked at Mitch and then back at Martha.

"I'm going to go," Martha handed me the drink and walked back to the door.

"Mother, Wait," Mitch turned his wheelchair around so he was facing her.

"Mother?" I replied, confused.

"I'm going to be a dad," Mitch's face lit up as he revealed our news.

"You two," she looked at the pair of us.

"It seems that way," Mitchell smiled back at me.

"Congratulations," Martha nodded her head at Mitch.

"I better leave," she turned her back to us.

"Why did you come if you're just going to leave again," he grumbled.

"I needed to know you were okay," she wiped a tear from her eye. "I never wanted to leave you."

"Nobody made you!" Mitch boomed.

"Your father did!" She boomed back and ran out of the door.

"Mitch," I climbed off the bed and walked around to stand in front of him.

"She'll be back," I assured him, wiping the tears which he was too manly to wipe away himself.

"We're having a baby," he raised his able hand and stoked my hair.

"Yes, yes we are," I took a big breath in.

****

Due to my unexplainable pains and Mitch's state, the pair of us were kept in overnight.

"I wish they had double beds in hospitals," I joked as I climbed into Mitch's bed.

"Ouch," Mitch moaned after I accidentally elbowed his chest.

"Let me see," i unclipped the back of his hospital gown.

His stomach was covered in bruises and multiple scratch marks.

"Poor daddy," I placed one hand on my stomach and the other on Mitch's stomach.

"It won't happen again, daddy promises," Mitch bent over and kissed my stomach.

"It better not," I gave him an evil glare.

"I'm sorry," Mitch lifted up my hand off his chest.

"It's okay," I moved it slowly back and gently ran my finger across all the bruises.

"I don't deserve you," he put his head back against the pillow.

"Oh is that right," I put my legs on either side of him, sitting on his crotch.

"Yeah," He fidgeted a little to get comfy.

"Just rest, I'll look after you," I moved my fingers in a circle motion around his nipples.

I kissed the dark purple bruise just under his rib cage, Mitch moved a little which showed how much pain the bruising was causing him. I moved up his body, running my finger across his collarbone and lightly kissing his neck.

"It's a shame we're in a hospital," I whispered into his ear.

As I looked up I noticed he was biting his lip, he obviously understood what I was saying.

"Isn't daddy a very naughty and very sexy man," I smiled as I planted multiple kisses on Mitchell's lips.

"I'd appreciate it if you didn't tell our child that I'm sexy," Mitch lifted up his head and smirked at me.

"You'll regret speaking against me," I reunited our lips, biting his as I put my hand on his bruise putting little pressure on it.

"Mmmm," he moaned, his hand shot up and clung onto my shirt.

"I think daddy's trying to apologise," I put my other hand behind his head and pushed it forward so he was looking at me.

"Mummy just likes to get her own way," Mitch's hand slid up my top, his cold hand touching my stomach.

"Mummy just likes to sleep," I slid off Mitch so I was lying beside him.

"And daddy would love nothing more," Mitch put his arm around me.

"Goodnight daddy," I rested my head upon his chest lightly.

"Goodnight mummy," Mitch placed his hand back onto my stomach.

And He Became A Man

****
_
X