•Part 13•

I hoped yesterday was just a nightmare. That couldn't have been true because my nightmare was getting up at 6:30 and having to go to school.

As always, I threw on anything I could find out of my wardrobe and walked to school.

"I missed you on Saturday," coach turned up beside me.

"Yeah," I mumbled, half asleep and not interested in what he had to say.

"Want me to walk you to your room?" He asked .

"Nope, I'm fully capable of taking myself," I huffed and walked away.

"Miss," one of the big headed students rushed over to me.

"Yes," I bit my tongue, holding in my frustration.

"I'm skipping class today and spending it in the library, okay," he grinned.

"Of course, do whatever," I shrugged my shoulders and headed to my classroom.

"Miss Hamilton, please could I have a word with you?" The head of English pulled me aside.

"Just give me a minute," I had the urge to throw up so I ran to the staff toilets.

"Liz?" I heard a gentle knocking on the door.

"Just a minute!" I shouted, wiping the excess sick which was around my mouth. How attractive!

"Are you okay?" It was Mitchell.

"I'm splendid, just need to go and have a word with the head," I acted normal with him, in the first time in what seemed like forever. Things were getting back to normal.

"We'd like to introduce you to somebody who will be sitting in on your classes for the next couple of days," i looked at the figure who was being pointed at.

"Teacher! You said you were a teacher! I should've known!" He grabbed my hand and shook it.

"This is," the head began to introduce me but I interrupted.

"Mr Cobes, I know," I sighed.

"Miss Hamilton, lovely to meet you again," he grinned.

"I've got a lesson to teach," I stopped the discussion and pointed at the group of students who were crowding around the door.

"Of course, I'll keep out the way," Cobes sat at the back of the room, unfortunately still in eye sight.

"Mitch," I allowed all the students into the room but him.

"Hey," he looked at me nervously.

"When I tell you this you can't get mad," I looked through the classroom at his dad.

"Is that?" His eyes shot from his dad and back to me.

"Mhm," I mumbled. "We need to go in,"

"Fucking hell," he cursed and wondered away from the classroom.

"Mitch," I grabbed the sleeve of his jacket and pulled him back.

"I'm not going in there," he was insistent.

"He won't say anything to you," I directed him into the room and he glared at me before plummeting himself onto his seat.

"I hope you've all had a wonderful weekend, but I'm afraid we're going to start off with a quick test," I informed the class.

"Isn't that a waste of time," Cobes interrupted the class.

"No, it helps me understand how much each individual is improving," I answered his question.