•Part 11•

The next stop was mine. A kind gentleman who was sitting in front of me and also getting off at the same stop helped me get my luggage down seeing as I was short and I had to throw it to get it up there in the first place.

"Good choice," was the first thing Annie said to me after seeing me give the guy a smile to thank him just as we got off the train.

"He helped me with my bag," I rolled my eyes at her.

"Yeah yeah," she chuckled. "Omg I've missed you so much!"

"It's not even been that long," I was being stubborn to get her back.

"True, I mean I don't even like you so why are you here?" She turned her nose up at me.

"Bitch," I muttered, she'd gone way too far.

"You started it," she turned around and practically jumped into my arms.

"I've missed you too Annalise," I hugged her back.

"Elizabeth," she gave me a death stare.

"Annalise," I smirked.

"You know I hate my full name," she stomped her foot as if she was a five year old having a strop at a toy shop.

"And you know I hate mine," I smiled, amused of how childish she looked.

"I know!" She giggled. "Let's go to my place!" She grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards the nearest taxi stop.

"There's a bus right there," I pointed at the bus which had just pulled up directly opposite us.

"You're only here for the day! We must ride in style," I could hear the excitement in her voice.

"Just don't send me the bill and please don't get us lost!" I gave her a serious look.

"We'll Just go to all the top nightclubs!" She squealed.

"It's still the morning, you've got no chance," I pulled away.

"Fine, I'll show you around the university first," by the look on her face I could tell this was the last thing she wanted to do.

"Brilliant!" I was really enthusiastic in the way I replied, purposely to annoy Annie.

"We're here," She grumbled five minutes later as we stood outside a gigantic building surrounded by people of different ages.

"Liz this is, Beth,Tim, mark, tess, bex, Michael, max and Louise," she pointed at a different face every time she said a different name.

"Hey," I smiled at all of them and every one was returned.

"This is Marcus," the bored look on her face was now replaced by a blushing one.

"Hiya," I waved at the tall, dark haired guy.

"Is this that chick you were talking about," he looked down at Annie who was half his size.

"Babe, I told you to stop saying chick!" She frowned at him. "But yes, this is my best friend Elizabeth."

"Liz," I gave her a nudge and quickly corrected her.

"We're going on a tour so I'll see you later," she pecked his cheek before yet again grabbing me and pulling me indoors.

"Babe?" I stopped her in the middle of the corridor and gave her a confused look.

"Yeah?" She frowned, thinking I was calling her.

"No, babe!" I looked back out the door at Marcus.

"Oh, that Babe," she grinned.

"So how didn't I know about this babe?" I questioned her.

"You did, I mean I've always told you his name was Tony because I was too scared to come out about it. We only became official yesterday," she looked down at the floor, guilty.

"The one who you've had feelings for since you started uni? The one boy who you didn't hook up with on the first date? The One," I popped many questions.

"Yeah, that one. I didn't see the point in saying anything because I thought it wouldn't be a big deal but he's different!" She screeched.

"I'm so happy for you," I hugged her.

"Come and see!" Her mind was taken elsewhere as she dragged me into a room labelled '24'

"Holy fuck!" I spun around the room looking at my surroundings.

"This is my crib," she chuckled, flopping back onto her bed.

"It's so... tidy," I was proud of how mature she had became since starting uni.

"I know!" She smiled up at me.

"Don't you share with anybody?" I sat beside her.

"This uni has a different setup, I have my own room and bathroom but there's a living room through there and a kitchen which I share with a couple other guys," she shrugs her shoulders.

"Let me see!" I was excited, I hadn't been to a university since I was there studying myself.

"You might want to-" Annie began but I swung the door open and launched myself into the living room area.

"Oh," I gave Annie an uncomfortable look.

"These two share my lounge and stuff," Annie pointed at the two guys who were lying topless on the sofas whilst holding PS4 controllers in their hands.

"Hey," each of them raised a hand, not taking their eyes off the tv screen in front of them.

"You won't even know they're there," she rolled her eyes at how unsociable they were being.

"Oi, jerks!" She flicked a switch which turned all the electric off.

"Ann," they both groaned, it seemed as if this was a usual thing.

"Robbie, Zack, this is my best friend Liz," she walked towards them and pulled them up onto their feet.

"Alright," Robbie gave me a small smile, trying to be polite.

"Zack!" Ann nudged Zack who was now using his phone to entertain himself.

"Ann," I mumbled.

"It's fine Liz, he's just rude!" She grabbed his phone out of his hand.

"No, really Ann," my legs felt wobbly and I reached out to her.

"I've got you," I felt a pair of manly hands wrap around my waist.

"Mitchell," I didn't expect those words to come out of my mouth.

****
_
X