"Since my father wanted me to be as prolific as I could in multiple aspects."

They finally reached the entrance hall and Justin walked up to Alicia. As they neared the doors, Samantha heard Professor McGonagall's voice. "Champions! Over here!"

Samantha and Marcus bid everyone goodbye as they walked over to her and the rest of their group went inside the Great Hall. She spotted Fleur looking beautiful in a form fitting silver dress as she as was on the arm on Ravenclaw Roger Davies. She bid both hello and stood behind them.

"Where's Viktor?" Samantha asked as she looked for him and hoping he did indeed ask who he intended to ask to the Ball.

Marcus shrugged and looked along with her. As Samantha was looking to the left, Marcus looked to the right and in walked Cedric Diggory who was escorting Cho Chang. Their eyes met and Marcus refrained from giving him a smirk. Cedric just nodded respectfully and both walked inside. Marcus let out a breath of relief since he didn't want there to be any drama.

A few minutes later, Harry walked in with Ron. Harry was with Parvati Patil while Ron was with her twin sister Padma who was in Ravenclaw.

"Hi Harry," Samantha spoke as they walked up to them. Harry looked uncomfortable as can be gave a brief nod. Parvati looked like she was having the time of her life, on the arm of a Champion, and gave both her and Marcus a bright smile.

It neared seven and as the entrance hall was clearing up with those heading inside to wait for the Champions' dramatic entrance, in walked Viktor Krum sporting Durmstrang's dress robes. And just as Samantha hoped, on his arm was the effervescent Hermione Granger who looked absolutely stunning in a soft periwinkle dress. Her hair was slicked back in a nice ponytail with a hair glittery piece on the side that sparkled upon catching the light.

Samantha smiles widely as the two walked towards them. Harry's eyes widened at Viktor's date and couldn't believe his eyes. He could only imagine what Ron's reaction was going to be when they walked inside.

"Hello Hermione, Viktor," Samantha greeted and tried to hide her giddiness. She was loving everything about this.

"Hi Samantha, Marcus," Hermione responded in a soft tone.

Marcus gave Viktor a wink as McGonagall started to line them up. First was Fleur and Roger, next was Viktor and Hermione, then Samantha and Marcus, and finally Harry and Parvati.

Once the entrance hall was clear for the champions to enter, the doors opened and the music started to play. As much as Samantha thought the Yule Ball was going to be fun, she did not like this immense amount of attention and dramatic entrance they had to do. She lucked out with Marcus saying he could dance, she had no idea what to do if he couldn't.

As they walked to the center of the beautifully decorated Great Hall, Samantha spotted Ron's shocked expression upon seeing Hermione walking in Viktor Krum. Good, she thought. That boy needed to know what he was missing out on.

The four pairs reached the center they all took their respective places to open the dance floor.

"Ready?" Marcus spoke as he gently placed his hand on Samantha's hip.

"No," she spoke firmly as she took his other hand and placed hers on his shoulder.

"Just relax and trust me," he whispered as the music started.