"Because you're a champion!" Alicia said.

"And we want Marcus' draw to drop when he sees you," Angelina added with a smirk. "Although that boy's jaw drops every time he sees you."

"Yeah he absolutely adores you," Katie followed. "How can one get to be so lucky."

Samantha rolled her eyes and slightly grinned. She then took out the beautiful dress Tonks had sent her back with. She had chosen the yellow one.

At least Marcus was smart enough to ask her what color she was wearing so he could change the color of his tie to match

Angelina sat her down at her desk and took out all different kinds of makeup products. Samantha was never the one to wear makeup daily but she did appreciate people's love for it and using it for special occasions. Sometimes she'll use a minimal cover up or something like that but she's never went the full nine with applying it. Luckily Angelina loved applying makeup and was excited to help her friend.

Two hours past and everyone's makeup was finished. Samantha didn't know what to do with her hair. She used a charm to reduce the frizz and straighten it so it was more sleek and shiny. Realizing they were going to be dancing, Samantha decided to put it up in a braided bun with a few stray hairs framing her face.

At last they were ready and it was time for the ball to begin. Samantha told Marcus to meet her at the entrance hall ten minutes to seven, however when they left the Gryffindor Common Room, she was stunned to see Marcus standing there, hands in his pockets. He nodded at Fred who was with Angelina and George who was with Katie, Alicia was meeting Justin Cross at the entrance hall.

Marcus smiled happily at Samantha and held out his hand for her to take. He spun her around and pulled her in for a kiss. "You look absolutely stunning."

Samantha started to blush slightly and thanked him, as well as commenting that he looked rather dashing in black dress robes. Durmstrang was given the option to wear their school uniform robes but Marcus opted for something simple.

"Shall we then?" Fred spoke as he took Angelina's hand.

They all nodded and started walking towards the marble stairs.

"Excited to dance?" Marcus spoke as leaned in towards Samantha.

She sighed. "Absolutely not, I'm terrified actually."

Marcus gave her hand a squeeze. "Don't worry, you're in perfect hands. I love to dance."

"Since when did you learn to dance?" she asked with a raised eyebrow as they walked down the stairs.