🥀The Red String🥀

Depuis le début

"Alright I'm done here see you boys later and please get some sleep you haven't slept in 2 weeks Peter, and Tony you're only getting a few hours of sleep. That's very unhealthy." Bruce said fixing his glasses as he started walking to the door.

"It's fine Bruce just have someone bring us coffee up where almost done." Tony said while pushing himself out from under the car. Peter just nodded showing some sigh that he's alive.

"Thanks for worrying Bruce but don't we smart, retarded at times-

"-Hey!"

"- But we can take care of ourselves don't worry" Peter said with a small chuckle.

Bruce just nodded and left. Peter walked over to Tony and helped change the oil of the car and making a few adjustments when Peter quickly stopped his eyes widening as he carefully put the motor oil down wiped his hands on his tank top and started writing quickly on the bored fixing a few things here and there. Tony walked over to where Peter ran and saw what he was doing. Peter stopped and looked at the equation then at Tony whose eyes widened.

"We mis-calculated how fast it was go and put the wrong numbers in the wrong places. We were doing the whole thing write just mis-matched the numbers!" Peter said laughing. Tony quickly pulled him into a hug and messed his hair that had motor oil in it, same with his face.

"FRIDAY call Banner down tell him Peter got it!" Tony said as he laughed.

"God Kid I might as well hand you Stark Industries right now."

"Do that when I'm the appropriate age Tony" Peter said laughing. Bruce quickly came into the room with 2 coffee's and handed them to their respective owners before looking at the equation than hugging the kid

"Damn kid you're going be the future of the world." Bruce said laughing. Bruce and Tony started talking as Peter took his Top of since it was all covered in motor oil and whipped his face with the clean bit. He threw it in a bin grabbed a cloth and cleaned his hands before picking up his phone and turning it on, it immediately falling out of his hands as it dinged a hundred times and saw hundreds of texts and calls from MJ and Ned.

Ned: Dude where are you answer your phone

MJ; I swear to god if you don't answer your dead you loser

Ned; Dude we are having a trip to Stark Tower can't believe your missing out.

MJ; Look at the window asshole.

Peter just let his phone fall to the ground as he slowly turned around and looked at the viewing point to see his Decathlon team and science class staring at him. Peter sighs picks up his phone and waves at the people behind the glass.

"God fucking Kill Me" Peter said. Bruce and Tony's attention snapping towards peter to yell at him once he they see what he's looking at and burst out into laughter. Peter just looks at them

"Dude NOT FUNNY!" Peter says as he rubs his forehead. He walked out and people starting swarming him and asking questions. He just put his hand up and everyone stopped he walked over to MJ and Ned and smiled. He and Ned did there handshake before MJ hugged him. He just laughed and hugged back then pulled away.

"Don't stay too close you'll get motor oil all over you. Anyways I didn't know you had a Trip here" Peter said laughing. The girls immediately started swarming him and calling dibs before someone slowly pushed them away to see Wade Wilson wrap his arms around peter (wades 18 peter is 16).

"Hey Babe. These girls leaving you alone" Wade said pecking his lips. Peter just laughed then pushed the merc of.

"I got to take a shower I'm all sweaty and have motor oil all over me. Plus I need a good 24 hour nap. Staying up 2 weeks straight with only 10 hours of sleep the night before the all-nighters where pulled is not good. Plus *yawn* I have training to go to later." Peter quickly pecked wade's lips before walking back into the lab stretching all the girls staring at his back muscles as they moved. Except MJ since she's seen his muscles before.