Forgive

So you finna ignore me? I asked Cali three weeks later. She had came out of hiding from me to get our kids and I was finna beat her ass.
Grabbing her by her natural hair I roughly pushed her against my truck.

Looking her in the face, I felt bad for doing her like this but her ass was being to hardheaded.
Why you being so nasty to me? You promise you wasn't gonna never hit or hurt me, she cried as I looked at her. She was right, Cali was like a diamond in the carpet to me. I loved her but I hated that men wanted her.

I was told by this old school cat, name Rj that I should be happy that niggas wanted what they couldn't have and I should be happy,I had a bad ass wife. And I was happy she was sexy as fuck but I just wanted her and I just wanted the sexy to be for my eyes only.

Kissing her lips I lifted her up, kissing all over her face she just moaned as I kissed and licked on her neck.
15 mins later
I had her ass in the air and she was begging for me to stop eating her and just dick her down.
Her body smelt so good and the pussy was so sweet.
Slowly making love to her she made love cries from the thickest and from the long stokes I was giving the cat. Say you love me , I demanded as she is taking every inch. I loooovvveee you she repeatedly said as I give her what she loved so much.
7:30 a.m
Waking up to her sleeping in my bed still, I was surprised she ain't try to leave. Grabbing her phone off the nightstand I of course had to go through it. The passcode was the same and our picture was still her screen saver.
Mmh she moaned as I watched her get up, I didn't hide the fact that I was still crazy and I think she knew.
Watching her walk to the bathroom with nothing on or covering her, that body looked so yummy.
After going through her 📱 ,I went through her bags and now I was in the shower with her rocking her body.

You going to stay home? I asked as I washed her limp body. She was so out of it from the dick she couldn't even stand up. Yes if you stop beating and being mean to me. I want my best friend back she said as I looked in her eyes.
I want hit you never again, I am sorry I just don't want niggas to look at you in a sexual way.

Nick you know when you married me ,niggas knew me as a sex symbol, she said and it was true but I guess over the years I became upset and jealous and I was wrong because I knew you as a sex symbol before you ever give me any play.
I was wrong 100 percent for beating and mistreating my wife. She was the only reason I was doing so good. She made all my cases disappear and she had my back when nobody else did. She was my rock and I need to make up for all the bad I did to her.