Love

Looking at the one person who I supposed to love and honor for life I just couldn't stand her.

She hated me from birth I said as she wiped her tears. Cali stop, Caliyanna said as I looked at my momma. She ain't age at all
You want to know why I hated you? Ruth said looking at me, with a straight face.
Why Ruth? I said as Celvin rubbed my back.
Your daddy got killed a day before I had you, and you look just like him. He left me with three small kids to take care of by myself, she said as she looked at me. I felt like he knew he was finna have another baby, who he begged for then he gets killed trying to sell drugs.

Was I wrong for hating you? Yes I was babe but I was dumb. Was I wrong for all the times I beat you ? Yes I was because I hated him so much I hated you . When Earnest told me you came on to him I believed him because I hated you, she cried. So yes I was wrong and evil as fuck for doing you wrong for all them years, but I'm sorry, I had to see my life getting taking from me twice to realize that you ain't do shit wrong,& it was me I love you and I'm so sorry, she cried as I cried.
But I just could not let that go, I buried my momma in my mind years ago.

3 hours later and I was back into my hotel room laying with my best friend. Cali I think you should forgive her, Tracy said as she looked at me. He was right but I ain't want to hear it right now. (Tracy is a tranny)
😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞

2 months later
After coming back to Miami I was so busy trying to make my life prefect. I opened up a restaurant with Tracy that sold Soul food. The bitch was popping already. I talked to my sister everyday and Celvin once in a while. Before I left I had paid my momma house and car off and now it was getting redid from the out to the in. I just ain't talk to her but Caliyanna said she cried the whole time when the contractor told her and once the mortgage company sent her a over paid balance and a check for 5899 because I went over. I ain't hate her I just didn't like her I guess. She was staying in the Hilton for 4 months rent free ,all on the daughter she hated 😢.

Hello? I meanly said as Nick is blowing me up.
Damn babe why you play hard? He asked as I took off my shorts. Aye I need a favor he said sounding so sexy, the nigga was to fine to be a chaser. I mean the nigga begged for the pussy all the time. What Nick? I asked as he laughed at me. Let me taste her one time he flirted. Nope for real what's up? I'm serious but I do need you to front me 30 keys please. Nope I don't do that I said looking into the mirror at my self. I had got a breast reduction when I was 19 because they was to big.
But what was crazy was they seem bigger now then, then.

Listen I'm not in town and Mike down there and he need some work to take back to Louisiana. I promise I'll pay you double like always , Nick said sounding so sexy. Umm okay but I told you that Mike talked to much, he told my sister them that shit and you know I'm just trying to sell this last little bit and be out, I said as I turned the shower on. Tell him to meet me at your house tomorrow morning at 8.

I really wasn't trying to do the drug thing no more but I had the best and niggas like him paid more for my Cuba coke. The Cuban I use to fuck ,connected still fucked with me because he knew I was raw and very truth.

Agreeing with him I told him, I'll see him when he get back to get my money. Taking a long bubble bath I just relaxed. I was in this big house with nobody but my yorkies. I was so lonely but I had everything I wanted and needed but a man.
My child hood really fucked me up and I don't think I'll be able to love a person because nobody ain't never love me but Jose and Terry.

I met Jose when I was 18 because Terry had me delivery some coke to him and we basically started talking, talking went to kissing , kissing went to him wining and dining me ,to him being the first man I allowed to sex my body and mouth. We was cool he knew I was young and he knew I had issues so he taught me how to love me , I never stopped loving me and that was why I was trying to love my family and live my best life. My momma want never know how I feel and I was gonna show her that I am a good person and I was still gonna thank her for life even though I was kicked, beating and mistreated from birth.