Release

Nick
Sitting in front of Cali's store , I watched her ignore me. She was tripping again and I had to check her ass. Getting out of my car , I didn't even put a shirt on. She was tripping hard and I wanted to know why. I know she had a lot on her plate because she had just brought her momma home to stay with her ,here in Miami.

But she was not picking up my call days before that. Walking into her store she looked to yummy,

That ass was calling my name and so was them titties and she knew it

That ass was calling my name and so was them titties and she knew it. So you playing again? I asked as she looked at me then turned her body the opposite way. Oh so you being rude? I yelled , I was gonna make a scene because she had me fucked up if I had been fucking and sucking on her pussy and giving her this good dick and she ignored me. She had me fucked up.

Walking off from me, her ass jumped and that turned me on. Going into the back I followed her. Grabbing her from the back, her ass sat right on this dick. Why you playing? I asked as she tried to pull from me. Why are you playing? She asked as I lifted her dress. Umm damn I need this, I cooed. Give me this I demanded putting my fingers in her pussy, massaging her clit as she completely get so wet.
Walking her into her office , you know it went down. I cum to fast so I had to redeem myself and give her another round and that's when I had her riding me , who been in my pussy? I asked feeling like she has been fucking. Not because the pussy was loosely, it was because how she was ignoring me. Nobody she moaned as I lifted her up and went back in from the back, making her body shake.

Massaging her ass as I fucked her brains out 😆you should hear the cries.
Don't play with me, I said pointing my hand in her face as she laid on the sofa in her office naked. When I call you better answer, I said fitting my self. Going into the bathroom she had in her office I was so familiar with it because this was one of the places I lay the dick in her at. Grabbing some dove and a rag, I went and cleaned her up. I ain't clean me never because I loved how she smelt on my face.
Cleaning her she changed into some gym shorts and a regular shirt.
Walking me out her store, her employees knew I had beat it up , and they looked to happy because Tracy said she always was mean to them until I came alone and loosened her up. You better pick up I said kissing her, you know it had to be real because I ain't kiss nobody but I think she thought I was just a toy.
💦💦💦🍆💦💦💦💦🍆💦🍆🍆
Cali
Nick through just because he had just gave me what I needed he was off the hook,WRONG. He was finna get ignored hard now that I got my body beat up.
I had to much to care for now, I didn't let momma stay in my house ,I put her in her own apartment on South beach, not to far from my condo, it was nice and I think she cried more then anything. Momma come on let's go, I said as she get dress. I was trying to be a daughter and make her feel comfortable but she was always trying to apologize and make me cry by telling me how sorry she was. We went to church together and to see a family psychiatrist and everything was okay but she was so emotional.
Momma? Please come on, I said as I grabbed her hand. I ain't really hug her or touch her because I was always afraid of her, but I needed her to know that I forgive her.

Grabbing her hand I looked into her eyes. Momma stop crying, let's go eat I'm hungry, I said as she looked me in the eyes. Kissing her lips, I told her to come on. I was never allowed to kiss her so that felt so good and I was really trying to love her to my best.

After getting her together we went to this restaurant on the beach and ate Creole food. My momma was Haitian and our dad was African American. I use to think she had voodoo on me but I learned it was just a myth and she was born and raised in Louisiana, her parents was just from Haiti. And you really couldn't tell she was anything but black.

The men at the bar was flirting with my momma, it was so funny, mommy stop being shy, you need a friend, I told her as this one walked to our table. Hello Queens, he said in a heavy Spanish accent. Hi I laughed as she blush. I'm Carols , he said shaking her hand. Her name is Ruth and I'm Cali I said as she just looked to be in lala land. Mommy I laughed as she looked at him with lust. Chit chatting with the man I was happy she had opened up a lil.

After our dinner I took her to a movie and ice cream. She was okay for real and I think she really just hated my daddy so much she took it out on me. I was the darkest of her kids even though I wasn't that dark my momma was lite and so was my siblings and I felt that was a reason she treated me wrong to but it really was because she hated my daddy.

 I was the darkest of her kids even though I wasn't that dark my momma was lite and so was my siblings and I felt that was a reason she treated me wrong to but it really was because she hated my daddy

Ruth

Caliyanna

Caliyanna

Celvin