Wow

Waking up to Cali sleeping next to me, the night was crazy. She had sex with Laya my homeboys wifey. The shit was so sexy , I couldn't believe it. After they did them you know I hammer the Pussy and G.O took his girl in the guest room and did the same thing. Thank God for Tracy for making sure the house was cleaned and locked up, we didn't come back out.

3 p.m
Showering with her, she massaged my dick so good with her mouth , I just needed her for life. Lifting her up I placed her on my face , eating and sucking the clit she shook so much it was crazy. Fucking in the water I needed to know if she would marry me. Yesssssssssss she scream as I let loose in her.
Kissing her as I nut all in her pussy, I loved her y'all and it was to hard not to, she was sexy and a boss.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
5 months later
Why are you doing that? I asked Cali as she busted in my room at the Hilton in Georgia. I was here on business and she was tripping.
She was crazy y'all, this girl was so crazy that she popped up to any city I was in just to smell my dick.
Why you wasn't picking up? She yelled as I looked at her. Man I was sleeping I yelled grabbing her arm. You want to play? She scream pulling on me. Man I ain't playing I said getting ready to shut her up , I think she just wanted the dick and she couldn't live without it.
Pushing her against the wall she moaned. What the fuck is your problem? I yelled ripping her dress off. You, you're my problem she whispered as I begin to rubbed the pussy, sticking my dick all the way in her, you should see her eyes roll.

That's really all I had to do when she popped up was fuck her and put her to sleep and she would literally shut up & not come at me no more until I went to another city.

6 p.m
I left her in the hotel sleeping as I went to a meeting. I enjoyed her being with me because she was cool, but it was dangerous.

Looking at my phone it was on silent and I had twelve miss calls, all from unknown numbers. As I am chopping it up with this Mexican name Tio, Mike walked in looking so scared. Yo bruh, we got to go, it's Cali he said making me jump up. What?? Man she had been beating and kidnapped he said as we rush to the car. Man what ?I asked as our drive rush to the location he gave him. Man listen, Caliyanna went to your room after I told her she was here and she find the room open with blood everywhere, she said it looked like someone was fighting. While she was telling me that Miles called, man listen please don't flip,he said he will tell us where she's at if you give him 200k.
What? Miles our brother? I said as we arrived to his safe house we had here in Georgia.
My lil brother was my right hand man at one point of time ,but he started using coke hard so we kicked him out of circle. I ain't see the nigga in three years.

Man please call that fool, if he hurt her I promise momma gonna be burying that bitch. I was so overwhelmed I couldn't believe the shit, this is why I ain't want her hardheaded ass here. Dumbest shit ever, I thought as we played the waiting game. We had to wait for this nigga to call us because he was untraceable right now.

1 a.m
We literally searched the whole ATL, no Cali no Miles, this nigga was bugging.
Hearing Caliyanna phone chirp she picked up. Looking so scared she gave me the phone.
Damn bro this bitch is so tasteful, why you ain't let me taste her like I tasted the others? (Miles)
Man miles why you doing this?(me)
( hearing Cali scream as it seem like he is fucking her, he is breathing so hard)
Damn bruh that pussy is so good, she can't take dick thought, you need to work on that brother(Miles)
Hanging up on me I just felt so weak, he had raped my girl and beat her ass and I couldn't do shit about it.