Surprised

Waking up to him, I knew it was to early to have sex with him. But I was horny and I ain't been with no man in so long. Plus I was juice, standing up I felt my body feeling weak.

I really only remember him fucking me before I went cold. I was so fucked up it was crazy, but I knew this pussy was fresh and good so I ain't have a issue in that department. Showering and doing my morning care I was out as he slept.

2 hours in
Laughing with my sister at their house, she had cook my favorite, crawfish and shrimp. I missed this food from when she use to bring it home when she went out. My momma ain't never bring me no food or even feed me good. So when I got on my shit I ate good, steak,lobster,shrimp etc.

Looking up to see a shirtless Nick and Mike walk up, he ain't even look at me. I had told my sister about our night and I had told her that I felt bad but shit it is what it is. He had a big dick I just wished I wasn't as drunk to enjoy it. Standing up I wanted to get in the pool with my nieces.

Laughing and playing with them I caught him watching me twice

Laughing and playing with them I caught him watching me twice. He act like he had a attitude but I ain't do shit to him so I ain't care.
Getting out the pool after thirty minutes, I laughed at my sister and Mike dance as he played on his phone.
Being petty I went to fuck with him, sitting my wet ass right on his lap I laid back on him.
So now you want to talk to me? He said as he fixed me on him right. Nope I'm just laying on you because I like how your body feel, I said getting really comfortable.

Um okay so you just get up and leave this morning? Without saying good bye or nothing? I mean that's cold he said as I closed my eyes.

I am sorry, I didn't want to wake you and plus I felt a lil whorish for having sex with you, ALREADY. Admitted as my sisters friends( I guess )came into the poolroom.
I wasn't friendly and I ain't really care for females(my best friend is really a boy)
So I ain't mingle with them, I literally laid on him until he moved me, to go chop it up with Mike.

Sis? Caliyanna called as I laid on the pool chair. Yeah? I asked looking at her. Come meet my girls, she said as they looked at me. Umm okay I said standing up, walking towards them I knew I ain't like them. They looked to stuck up and ghetto. Cali this is Tammy,Kierra,Missy and Shawn, she said as they waved . Hey y'all I nonchalantly said. Caliyanna I'm finna head back to the room. I'll see you probably tomorrow, oooh okay she said as she looked me in the face. I was antisocial and she seem to not understand why.
Literally going to my room, I showed and went straight to sleep.
Next morning
Getting up I noticed my t.v on, I know I ain't leave the bitch on because I hated sleeping with it on. Looking around I see men shoes, shaking my head I don't know why he got two rooms, I was hoping we shared a room. I wanted to see his sexy ass all day.
Getting up I went straight to the bathroom to do all my morning care, going into the kitchen he was sitting on the patio.

So you just come in my room? I asked sitting next to him smoke. Passing me the blunt I took a pull, I mean you left Mike house and ain't say bye then you wouldn't pick up so I used the other key to come in, he said as he looked at my thighs. Haha you should just stay with me until we leave, but I'm hungry so let me get ready so you could feed me, I laughed as I stood up. Cool he said still looking over my body.

Going to get dress I wanted to be sexy but comfortable

Leaving the hotel I had him everywhere. We went to eat then the the mall then to my old neighborhood , now he had me to his momma house and I felt so shy. I ain't never meet nobodies momma. I should of put some clothes on, I said to him as he helped me out the car. Man you good, my momma cool he laughed as we walked to the door.

Opening the door before he could knock,A dark skin man who looked just like him opened the door. Yo yo what's up dad? He said as the man smiled so wide. Yo son damn boy, I miss you man he said hugging Nick. Damn who is this? He said as they pulled apart, this is my future he said looking me in the eyes. Oh yeah she better be boy, he said back as he shook my hand, I'm Cali I laughed as a yellow lady walked to the door. Mommyyy he cooed as he hugged her. Hugging and kissing her cheeks she was so happy to see him. Momma this Cali he said as she looked at me. Hi hi I said as she looked at me like she knew me, and I knew her ,why the fuck Caliyanna ain't tell me , Mike and Nick was some kin of Earnest?