Real

12 a.m
Hahaha bitch you are so stupid, I laughed at Tracy as we chilled in this local club, here in Louisiana. Looking at Celvin coming to me I was happy that he was chilling with me and we had hooked up for lunch and dinner a couple of times since I been back in the city. He was like a rockstar in the city and it was crazy. Hugging him he had a chick with him. I was here for two weeks now and still ain't see my sister.

Damn babe you thick, the chick said as I let him go. I know this ain't my lil sister she smiled making me tear up fast. Oh my God Caliyannaaaaaaaa I scream hugging her so tight. She was still pretty and thick. Baby was bad as they got. Bitchhhh I miss you so much she said as we hugged. Yesssssss babe I miss you more. I am so sorry that happen like that, she said.. shhhh we ain't finna do that I said stopping her from going into the pass.

Let's party and mingle , I miss you so much I cooed kissing her cheeks.
Parting with my sister, brother and best friend I enjoyed myself.

Next day 7 :30 p.m
Celvin had made arrangements for us to go to Kobe's for dinner so I could meet his kids and Caliyanna kids and her hubby.
He had three boys Celvin,Casey and Corey. They was so cute, as we sat waiting on our sister I kissed and hugged my nephews , I was gonna spoiled them rotten.
So what you do in Miami? Celvin asked me as I took pictures of my nephews. Looking at him weird I just didn't know what to say
Umm I own three retail stores and I'm getting ready to open up a restaurant in the fall, I said looking down.
Um that's not what I heard, he said looking me in my face, I heard you do have stores but what else you do? He said as I looked at him and Tracy eyes got big.
What did you hear? I asked as I looked at my sister walk up.
We will talk later he said standing to greet my sister and family.
Aww they are so pretty I said going to hug my nieces. Caliyanna had three daughter Ciare,Claire and Caliyona. Aww they are so pretty I said as they hugged me all at once. And this is my husband ,she said as I looked up.
Before she could say his name I had already said it Mike.
Uh yeah, that's how you know what I do? I asked Celvin completely turned off. Chill out Cali I ain't even know you was Caliyanna sister until I saw y'all pictures yesterday and that's when I told Celvin how I knew you.
Rolling my eyes I just sat down, man sis it ain't nothing to be ashamed of, shit you get Money and that's what's up, Celvin said as I looked at him. I don't no more, I haven't touch that in 2 years , I lied as my sister looked at me.

Lies , Mike said as he looked at me, when have you seen me pushing any weigh? I said as I looked at him. Man girl okay he said shaking his head. You did see me pick up some money maybe three months ago but that it, so please don't be telling people that, I can't afford to have the FEDS in my hair, I said as he looked at me.

Oooh okay anyways, Caliyanna said trying to changed the subject. So when you leaving? She asked making me feel uncomfortable. Um Sunday why what's up. Nooo leave Monday or never she whined as she looked at me with puppy eyes. Aww I can't I have to go check on my businesses and house I said as Mike looked at me.
Okay so Mike was a drug dealer, he was really fine with golds and dreads but I could not stand him. I sold coke to him all the time and he knew I was still running it a lil but who was he to tell my business??His brother Nick use to try and get with me but I was not on that shit.

No I wasn't a Virgin, I had fucked this Cuban mane Jose,years ago but he was killed and I ain't never mess with nobody else. And what was funny was Nick was just on my phone last night saying he was in Louisiana.

Eating and chatting, I was okay now because Mike apologized. Laughing at my sister telling me stories about how she met him and how she moved out after I left and this and that. I looked up to see someone who I wasn't trying to see. Grabbing my Gucci bag I pulled out my wallet. Placing three hundreds on the table , I wasn't staying to see this devil.
Standing up I was so ready to go, man Cali stop please Caliyanna said as Celvin grabbed my arm.
No I don't want to do this right now, momma ain't care about me years ago so why care now? I asked as she just stood there. Cali I know but hear her out Celvin ,said as I just looked at him. No ,shit Celvin you ain't like me either, momma use to beat my ass and Caliyanna was the only one who saved me. She ain't care for me since I was born, I was getting raped by her husband and she ain't even believe me, I said as I looked at my brother.

Cali I always loved you,I was selling drugs young so I ain't have no choice but to be hard but I ain't know momma was beating you for the hell of it and I think she regret that he said as our momma just looked at me.

Okay listen momma, I forgive you and may God bless you I said sitting back down.
Momma take a seat Caliyanna said as Mike took all the kids and Tracy rubbed my back. He knew my issues and he knew how they did me.